Anchor offers Simple and Affordable Data Security Platform. Anchor ensures your data is unable to leave your organization without your consent. We encrypt and restrict access to data based on boundaries or business rules you create. The boundaries can be physical, such as requiring a user to be joined to your network locally and/or virtually through Wi-Fi/cloud connectivity. The encryption runs in the background unbeknownst to the user. Access can be revoked instantaneously and relegate existing data files unreadable regardless of the current location of the data.
The VP of Engineering will lead the development and implementation of the company's technical strategy and product roadmap. They will be responsible for the overall performance and management of the engineering team, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards. The VP of Engineering will work closely with senior leaders to align engineering efforts with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement the company's technical strategy and product roadmap
- Lead and manage the engineering team, including hiring, training, and mentoring team members
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and to the highest standards
- Collaborate with senior leaders to align engineering efforts with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and industry trends in cybersecurity and SaaS
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders, including customers, partners, and investors
- Support technical team regular code reviews, technical coaching, and requirement definition
- Deliver a secure and scalable platform to enterprise customers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of experience in software development and engineering management (code reviews, pair programing)
- Strong understanding of solutions architecture with a focus on security
- Proven experience leading and managing engineering teams
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity and SaaS
- Strong understanding agile practices
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong understanding of cloud computing
- Experience with SaaS development and deployment
- Strong experience in leading and implementing software development projects
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Zero trust file security platform.