Channel Partner Manager
About Census 🔁
Census is how data teams at companies like Figma, Notion, Rippling, Clearbit, and Fivetran build better business operations.
With Census, analysts can turn their data warehouse into a single source of truth and publish their insights directly into the apps that marketing, sales, and success teams use daily. With richer customer data, these teams can build better campaigns, understand what users are doing, and ultimately drive more sustainable revenue.
Backed by a16z and Sequoia, we're a hybrid team headquartered in San Francisco who love taking annoying problems most people avoid and building elegant solutions for them. We believe that data should be used for more than just making charts. This is why we built the first integration platform that works directly within cloud data warehouses.
Your Mission 🚀
We're looking for a seasoned channel manager to join our team and to help build on our nascent channel momentum. Census’ channel program is relatively new, but we believe this will be a significant lever for growth given current traction. You will drive partner sourcing and sales enablement, support partner marketing campaigns, manage forecasts, and focus on delivering results.
You will be charged with both partner recruitment and managing a portfolio of partners, collaborating closely with internal stakeholders including our sales, marketing, customer success teams to ensure the best experiences both for our partners and for Census customers.
Your responsibilities 🗓
- Co-develop and execute our global channel strategy, including sourcing, enabling, and scaling our channel program
- Identify, recruit, and operationalize new consultants, solutions partners, and systems integrators to help extend Census’ sales and services reach
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive sales enablement programs, technical training, and effective go-to-market campaigns for Census partners
- Manage a portfolio of partners to achieve partnership goals including influenced and sourced revenue
- Develop clear and compelling joint value propositions for agency, consulting, and system integrator partnerships
- Liaise closely with the sales teams to develop a joint pipeline and co-sell motion
Is this you? ⚡️
Here's what our dream candidate looks like:
- Technical Sales Expertise - You have worked with a data product or a product used by a technical audience.
- You Have Seen Success - Ideally, you have 5+ years of experience in the channel management field and have experience working in a fast-growing startup.
- Track record generating revenue - Proven track record meeting revenue objectives through partners.
- Curiosity – Interest in learning and exploring, experimenting, and teaching others.
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) – Genuine desire to see other people succeed and help them get there.
- Self-motivation – Desire to work in a startup environment without the structure of big companies.
Our benefits 🏆
- Competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (full platinum coverage for dependents)
- 401k with 4% match
- Flexible time off (20+ days/year recommended)
- Parental leave
Census is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help Ops teams Unify, Transform & Sync their customer data from their data warehouse to all of their tools.