Account Executive - Mid-Market
Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 91,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
As an early Mid-Market Account Executive at Magic, you will play a pivotal role in growing our sales organization and client portfolio. You will be responsible for prospecting, solution selling, and closing our high-growth, mid-market accounts and will shape and establish our sales processes as Magic scales.
- Own new customer acquisition and drive new revenue through outbound prospecting and relationship building.
- Partner with clients across all verticals to understand their business and technical requirements. You will need to understand the capabilities of Magic’s platform so that you can design a consultative solution to clients’ specific use case needs.
- Work diligently with cross-functional teams in Customer Success, Marketing, and Operations to design mutually beneficial contracts that address customer needs while supporting the needs of Magic’s business.
- Utilize your interpersonal and communication skills to simplify complex contractual, technical, and financial details.
- Navigate an early stage startup environment by balancing competing priorities and managing multiple projects/deals simultaneously.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales and BD to build GTM strategy, materials, and process.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales at a SaaS, technology, or digital marketing company. Crypto, Web3, FinTech, and/or SaaS experience is preferred.
- A proven history of strong quota attainment in a highly competitive environment; ideally you are a top 20% performer on your team.
- A demonstrated ability to find, manage, and close high-level business sales.
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and relationship-building skills, both externally and internally.
- A collaborative and motivated mindset, with a drive to build in a startup environment.
- A passion for Web3 and democratizing access to a user-centered web. Bonus points if you have experience working in Web3!
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Commission eligible
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Plug and play auth that grows with you