Customer Success Manager
Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 91,000 developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
Magic is hiring its first Customer Success Manager. This is a unique opportunity to build a best in class post-sale function for a startup experiencing sudden, rapid growth in enterprise sales. You will act as a trusted advisor to our customers, fostering a deep understanding of their business and their needs, while maximizing the value they get from Magic. You will be the customer’s internal advocate, helping ensure an excellent Magic experience, ensuring successful launches while gathering feedback on ways that Magic can build the next generation of user-focused solutions. You will love this job if you are a natural relationship and business builder.
- Lead customer onboarding, launches, retention, and growth, partnering closely with the Sales, Customer Success Engineering, and Product teams.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest successes and failures of large companies executing Web3 strategies so you can guide customers to success.
- Support expansion of your accounts - identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful in partnership with the account team.
- Work with Product Marketing to evangelize customer success stories.
- Articulate and drive customer use cases, customer value and expansion while maintaining trusted customer advisor status
- Drive overall account health including payments performance, cost optimization, product adoption, usage velocity, account renewals and growth, referrals, and customer satisfaction
Who you are
- You’re excited about how Web3 can change the Web and world at large and want to see how the world’s biggest brands will pioneer paths forward.
- You’re excited to be the first in the CSM function and lay the foundation for all who follow.
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing roles, such as customer success, sales, and/or partnership management.
- Experience at a software company with a technical product and customers.
- Experience planning customer roadmaps, QBRs and account plans
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- Experience handling difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Ability to gain a strong understanding of our business and products, and an ability to research/self-start
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a high-growth environment where things change quickly
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Commision eligible
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Plug and play auth that grows with you