We're building a platform to help machine learning teams continuously improve their models in production using human feedback. The best machine learning powered applications like ChatGPT are built and deployed iteratively to take advantage of real-world interaction data, rather than trained offline and tossed over the fence. We're trying to help every company build ML-powered products this way.
We’re hiring a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for kickstarting Gantry’s marketing efforts. This person will work closely with the leadership team to develop our messaging, drive our events and social content, build sales enablement materials, and execute targeted campaigns that generate awareness and interest in Gantry's products.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with our leadership team to develop our target personas and messaging.
- Manage our content calendar, events calendar, and social media presence.
- Develop and execute targeted campaigns to generate leads for the sales team.
- Manage lead generation programs, including email, events, webinars, and digital advertising.
- Track and measure the effectiveness of demand generation programs and use data to make continuous improvements.
- Create and maintain a lead scoring and nurturing process.
- Use our CRM to track and report on campaign performance.
- Use knowledge of Machine Learning to drive and develop leads that are tailored towards the technology area.
- Minimum of three years experience in demand generation and marketing, with a focus on the Machine Learning space is preferred.
You might be a good fit for this role if you have
- 3+ years of experience in demand generation marketing or product marketing, with a focus on the Machine Learning or data space
- Proven track record of success in lead generation and campaign management
- Strong understanding of marketing automation and CRM systems
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with marketing analytics and data-driven decision making
- Strong knowledge of the Machine Learning/AI industry, trends, and technology
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business,Computer Science, data science, or a related field
- Most of the team is based in San Francisco, but we are building a remote-friendly company and welcome applicants from anywhere in the US
- We offer competitive salary, a significant equity stake in the company, and full benefits
- We value diversity and especially encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Continuously improve your ML-powered products. Get full visibility into your machine learning system.