Customer Success Manager - US
Pepper Content (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 75+ content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 5 years, over 100,000+ freelance content creators have applied to be part of the Pepper network of which we work with the top 5% talent, and on the other end - we work with over 2500+ customers like Amazon, Adobe, Google, HDFC Bank, Adani, and majority of the startup ecosystem.
We are building a global SaaS-enabled marketplace for fast-growth SMB, mid-market and enterprise customers that helps marketers manage all their activities ranging from content creation to workflow management and content distribution.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery, and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings, engage a wide spectrum of content creators and at the same time, scale up our existing services..
- Cultivating solid relationships with clients through the provision of exceptional after-sales service.
- Creating a positive onboarding experience for new clients.
- Responsible for driving revenue of existing accounts with delivery management
- Regularly interacting with clients through telephone calls, email communications, or face-to-face meetings.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all existing and potential clients.
- Inspire repeat business from clients.
- Responding to client inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Analyze performance data to offer clients data-driven business insights and at the same time, use those insights to improve our service offerings
- Ensure timely receivables and cash flow from clients
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the account internally to help meet all deliverables including coordination with design teams, media teams, managers, and other important stakeholders.
- Prepare timely team and client updates on all stages of project processes;
The ideal candidate must
- At least 4+ years of experience in account management/client services roles across companies (experience working in marketing and advertising-led solutions, agency setup is a plus)
- Have a strong problem solving mindset and work actively towards unblocking barriers that hinder the experience of the customer
- Have excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills.
- Have a willingness to be flexible: Works beyond what is described in the job description.
- Understand the market and competitor activities.
- Be able to seek out the appropriate contact in a targeted organization
- Respect handling complaints
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Have experience in project management.
- Have experience working with US stakeholders
- Be adept to operating in the US shift
Benefits at Pepper:
- Paid leaves for new parents
- Paid Menstrual Leave
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or In-laws
- COVID 19 insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pepper is the one-stop platform that handles everything from content ideation to delivery