Director of Customer Success
Meet Gorgias, the customer service platform that’s designed for ecommerce merchants, and built to provide amazing experience to shoppers. Our product empowers merchants to manage all their customer service at one place support over email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SMS in one feed to help our merchants provide exceptional customer experiences at scale on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Everything we do is for our customers, and we’re currently serving over 10,000+ e-commerce merchants, including : Steve Madden (linked case study), Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated. They love us for our innovative product, our focus on their ecommerce needs, and, of course, our lightning-fast customer service response times. We raised a total of including x this year our $25 million Series B round in December 2020 and our $30 million Series C round this year. In between, share growth we more than doubled in size in every meaningful way: annual recurring revenue, the size of our customer base, and the size of our Gorgias team, for starters. We’re still growing fast and looking for new teammates who want to grow with us.
What you'll do:
- Create and execute scalable strategies to improve customer engagement, CSAT, health score, and retention
- Own your team's metrics and drive the plan to exceed them, specifically expansion, churn mitigation and business reviews
- Implement best practices, process improvements, training, playbooks, and feedback loop to ensure team is having consistently valuable conversations with customers
- Manage the CSM team via 2 Leads and a Manager
- Work closely with internal teams (Product, Sales, Marketing, Success-Growth) to align priorities with customer needs and deliver increasing value over time
- Continuously raise the bar on what’s expected of customer success team members to create a high-performing team
- Create a fun and competitive global environment
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience in building and scaling high performing CSM teams in B2B enterprise SaaS and 7+ years of experience in customer-facing roles
- SQL required; we’re looking for a technical Success leader who isn’t afraid to dig into the data themselves. If that doesn’t appeal to you, please don’t apply.
- Demonstrated ability leading a customer-facing team — helping your team prioritize and manage their book of business, develop and drive best practices, and drive deep strategic value for customers
- Proven track record of owning and hitting team metrics
- Passionate about developing people and coaching your team
- High energy leader with excellent cross-functional collaboration skills to drive customer initiatives
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement with enthusiasm that inspires others
- Player-coach mentality and willingness to work with customers
Perks & Benefits:
- 🏖️ 4-week vacation
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave (12 weeks)
- 💻 Latest MacBook Pro / PC
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches
- 🏥 Health insurance with up to 100% of premiums paid for employees - Blue Shield & Kaiser(CA only) explore our plans
- 👵🏼 Retirement: Gorgias contributes to your 401k 100% of the first 3% of deferred W-2 income, 50% of the next 2% of deferred W-2 income.
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to $2,000 of learning material per year (includes books, courses, training sessions that are easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- 💰 The Salary Range depends on Location and Experience. For New York, the range would be $157k - $177k
- 🥰 Every quarter, we organize an online company-wide summit to discuss where we’re going and strengthen social bonds. Once per year we organize offsite team retreats and company retreats! (Here is the photo album from our last company retreat in Mexico in 2022, when we were a total of 200 people!)
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation and good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
🎥 Here is an interview with one of our team member’s experiences from our most recent company retreat to Cancun!
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
- Raised our Series C for $30M in 2022: TechCrunch Article ⬅️
- We went from 0 to 10,000+ merchants using our platform since 2016
- We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor & 4.7 Comparably culture score
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Other positions: gorgias.com/about-us/jobs
- Discover the Gorgias Platform: HERE
- Learn about our Compensation Policy: HERE
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.