Partner Marketing Manager
Meet Gorgias, the customer service platform that’s designed for ecommerce merchants, and built to provide amazing experience to shoppers. Our product empowers merchants to manage all their customer service at one place support over email, live chat, voice, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and SMS in one feed to help our merchants provide exceptional customer experiences at scale on Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento.
Everything we do is for our customers, and we’re currently serving over 10,000+ e-commerce merchants, including : Steve Madden (linked case study), Timbuk2, Decathlon, and Sports Illustrated. They love us for our innovative product, our focus on their ecommerce needs, and, of course, our lightning-fast customer service response times. We raised a total of including x this year our $25 million Series B round in December 2020 and our $30 million Series C round this year. In between, share growth we more than doubled in size in every meaningful way: annual recurring revenue, the size of our customer base, and the size of our Gorgias team, for starters. We’re still growing fast and looking for new teammates who want to grow with us.
Join our team for the opportunity to:
👩🏼💻Work with smart, passionate people every day.
💪 Get extreme ownership over your work and results.
🧠 Be treated like the expert you are.
The Marketing team is hiring a Partner Marketing Manager in Toronto.
This is your chance to join a winning team driving half of the revenue of a growing Tech Startup.
Partner Marketing at Gorgias:
750+ partners, including some of the biggest Tech Companies (Klaviyo, Attentive, Yotpo) and Agencies (BVA, MuteSix, Blue Acorn) in the world.
Growth: 5-10%+ MoM for the last 18 months.
Shopify, BVAccel, Ehouse, DIFF, WeMakeWebsites, Klaviyo, Recharge Payments.
You will report to the Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, Jeremy Horowitz, and work closely with our Partner Marketing team within Marketing.
Campaign-based performance on campaign success (based on the objective of each campaign) and production output in support of the Partnership team.
$80-90k USD OTE + benefits + equity.
Contingent on relevant experience and location.
What You'll Do
- Execute partner marketing strategy to enable Gorgias’s efforts to build a highly effective partner ecosystem.
- Drive execution across all partner marketing channels.
- Align partner marketing efforts across Partnerships leadership and the broader marketing organization;
- Drive ongoing communications with partners through newsletters, social, and other channels.
- Continually assess Partner/Field needs and requirements to build new marketing programs.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop processes and infrastructure.
- Design and implement measurements to quantify ROI from partner marketing programs/campaigns, promotion campaigns, and co-marketing activities with our strategic partners.
- Work closely with the cross-functional marketing team to leverage and create sales and marketing collateral and tools that enable our partners to successfully market Gorgias’s products and generate new pipeline and sales acceleration opportunities with our customers.
- Innovate, take risks and drive new ways to connect with our partners, sales, and our ecosystem partners that will accelerate growth and profitability.
- Evangelize and champion our Partner's vision, mission, and purpose internally and externally.
Who You Are
- You have a strong marketing profile and excellent relationship-building skills
- A strong understanding of omnichannel marketing campaigns including content production, email campaigns, social media, sponsorships
- Experience creating amazing email copy, presentations, videos, blog posts, and case studies
- Experience collaborating with partners to incorporate them into our marketing initiatives
- A proven track record of analyzing marketing activities and identifying actionable insights
- You are strategy-driven with strong project management skill
- Previous experience in eCommerce or at a SAAS company is desired. Can demonstrate a holistic understanding of marketing and sales strategies in eCommerce or SAAS
- Preferred experience with marketing tools like Hubspot, Zapier, and UTM builders
- Preferred experience in eCommerce with Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento
- You want to step up to the challenge of hustling to scale our agency and Tech channel
- You want to join a startup in its most exciting moment: fast growth
- Passion for learning! You know that you don't know much, and you want to improve every day
Perks and Benefits
- 🏖️ 4-week vacation
- 🤕 Paid sick leave
- 🧸 Paid parental leave (12 weeks)
- 💻 Latest MacBook
- 🍽️ Personal credit card to buy lunches
- 🏥 We provide private health insurance (Gold PPO UnitedHealthcare Company)
- 👵🏼 Retirement: Gorgias contributes to your 401k 100% of the first 3% of deferred W-2 income, and 50% of the next 2% of deferred W-2 income.
- 💆🏻♀️ Get up to $700 to set up your workstation at home (working from home should feel breezy)
- 📚 Get up to $2000 of learning material (includes books**,** courses, and training sessions that can be easily identified and linked with your job scope)
- 🥰 Every quarter we organize a company-wide summit to discuss where we're going and strengthen the social bonds (once the health situation allows it, we'll transform these summits into offsites!)
Why join us?
🚀 We're among the fastest-growing startups in the eCommerce ecosystem
🦄 We've built an extremely efficient go-to-market engine
🥇 Work with a talented team you'll learn a lot from
🙏 Join a company where automation and good & clean data are core beliefs shared by all
🎥 Here is an interview with one of our team member’s experiences from our most recent company retreat to Cancun!
More cool things to know about Gorgias... 😁
- Raised our Series C for $30M in 2022: TechCrunch Article ⬅️
- We went from 0 to 10,000+ merchants using our platform since 2016
- We have a 4.7 rating on Glassdoor & 4.7 Comparably culture score
- What our customers are saying: apps.shopify.com/helpdesk#reviews
- Other positions: gorgias.com/about-us/jobs
- Discover the Gorgias Platform: HERE
- Learn about our Compensation Policy: HERE
Gorgias ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping independent e-commerce brands provide an outstanding customer service experience.