Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 110 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 120 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 250% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
We're looking for Account Executive's to take on full ownership for guiding our customers through their funding and financial planning strategy. Your efforts will be critical to ensure that Founders and CFOs of recurring revenue companies understand what will happen in their businesses in the next 12+ months and plan accordingly to capitalize on non-dilutive growth.
You'll be part of the GTM team, working closely with the Growth, Sales, and Customer Success team and will have strong autonomy in engaging and guiding SaaS Founders through their growth journey. Sounds interesting? Read on!
🧠 The Requirements
- We are building an industry-defining business at Capchase. The pace and intensity of work reflect this and we are looking for people who are ready for the challenge of doing everything 3 times better and 3 times faster.
- You will be a critical hire within GTM at Capchase, working closely with the Sales, Product, Marketing, and Growth teams, driving strategic decisions around product development, content, and support materials.
- You have years (3+) of experience in sales, finance (transaction advisory, consulting, controlling) and/or at a Fintech within alternative financing, and can provide advice comfortably to guide financial decisions.
- You have empathy and patience; talking about finances can be stressful.
- You’re naturally competitive and enjoy scaling existing relationships as well as owning day-to-day management.
- You will be one of the first 10 sales hires on a fast-growing team.
📊 Useful info
- We have a great office in the Flatiron district of New York Stock options.
- We want our entire team to feel ownership of the business.
- Coffee, snacks, and fruit are provided.
- 401K match.
- Classpass membership.
- Great, flexible paid vacation package.
- Fast-paced, collaborative, and fun work environment.
- Regular team networking and social events.
- Global colleagues and culture where the learning never stops.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Capchase - Upfront Cashflow To Fund Your Growth