Director of Partnerships
Who We Are
Vividly is the leading modern trade promotion management (TPM) solution built by and for the consumer packaged goods industry. From campaign creation to deductions management and promotion measurement, we help brands manage every element of trade spend. With our easy-to-use platform and industry-leading experience, we pride ourselves on our ability to bring businesses to the next level.
Who You Are
As a Director of Partnerships, you will be responsible for building a long term, deep, and mutually-beneficial relationship with Vividly’s partners. You will leverage strong consultative skills to understand your partners’ business model and growth strategy so that you can identify ways Vividly can help them (and their clients) grow.
In this role you are responsible for articulating the value of Vividly, differentiating Vividly from other solutions, managing business development referrals (and co-selling opportunities) to/from your partners, and coaching your partners on how to grow their business, including their profitability, with Vividly.
- Build a partner program focused on affiliates, referrals, and joint-marketing/co-selling
- Build and managing a lead referral/revenue share pipeline with your partner portfolio
- Develop a long-term strategy with your partner to help them meet their growth objectives using Vividly
- Develop the ability to understand a partner’s business goals and help them achieve them
- Become a product expert on Vividly and adept at presenting how trade promotion management software can help a partner improve their business or their customer’s business
- Be comfortable operating with revenue-focused goals
- Bring your creative thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance Vividly’s values, build our culture, and execute on our vision for the future
What We Look For
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Have partnerships, channel, sales, or account management experience.
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing.
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have 3-6 years of SaaS account management, channel, strategic, and/or sales experience.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educate partners on new enhancements to Vividly’s platform.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Remote employee (work from anywhere in the US)
- Equity grant
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% coverage of Healthcare, dental, vision insurance
- 401K Match Program
- Weekly Sharebite meal credit
- $200 stipend for phone and internet
- $50 monthly wellness stipend
- Company Off-sites
- Compensation range is $155,000-175,000
Vividly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Trade Promotion Management Built By CPG For CPG