Iconic Air is on a mission to catalyze environmental change where it matters most for our planet..
Over 56% of the world's emissions come from only 5 industries. We believe in a future where organizations are incentivized to reduce operational emissions, and fund high quality carbon offset projects that benefit our society. Our role is to lead the charge - creating the software tools that accelerate organizations on their Net Zero journey with high fidelity information and creative decarbonization projects.
Iconic Air is a venture-backed, SaaS-based data analytics company focused on environmental performance for the most energy intensive industries. This includes Oil and Gas, Utilities, Manufacturing, and Metals.
At Iconic Air, we are responsible for:
- Building the software infrastructure for the new carbon world
- Monitoring ESG performance for companies and industries
- Accelerating companies on their Net-Zero journey
- Connecting companies with quality offset projects
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive (AE) to join as part of the founding sales team.
The ideal candidate has a history of exceeding sales quotas, loves the thrill of the hunt, and is capable of thriving in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment. He/she will also have experience navigating through organizations, doing deep discovery, and selling to multiple decision makers, ideally within finance departments.
The position will be remote and will play an integral role in helping build the foundation of our growing sales organization, working closely with the CEO to define sales initiatives, advance deals, and refine the sales playbook for scale.
What You Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of experience in a closing role at a SaaS provider with a record of top performance.
- Experience selling technology products and/or services to Mid-Market to Enterprise customers, navigating a complex sales process.
- Technically savvy and specifically skilled in using CRM (preferably Salesforce) to manage sales cycles.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or early startup experience strongly preferred.
What You Will Be Doing in the Position
- Become an expert on Iconic Air’s platform, carbon accounting, and energy intensive industries.
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with a broad level of audiences including C-level and individual contributors.
- Identify, uncover, and develop new account opportunities utilizing solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close.
- Develop expansion opportunities from our existing customer base and land new target accounts.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively handling your pipeline of opportunities.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (Engineering, Marketing, Product, Customer Success) to efficiently navigate sales cycles.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce.
- Work strategically with management to identify trending opportunities / challenges and provide recommended solutions.
How We Will Reward You
- Great career development opportunities with the ability to have a company-wide impact, grow with the company as we scale, and help first-hand in reducing greenhouse gas emissions across the world
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Work with top-notch and caring people who are committed to altering the path of climate change
- Eligible for full health, dental, and vision insurance package options for employee and dependent
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored wellness and environmental days
- In-person team retreats and meetups
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Iconic Air is a leading carbon management platform for the world's most energy-intensive industries.