At Pocus, we're on a mission to build technology for the modern go-to-market team. Say goodbye to old-school sales and welcome a new era of data-driven selling: Product-Led Sales (PLS).
In the last year, we’ve taken Product-Led Sales from an unknown to a hot category through an intentionally organic, grassroots, community-driven movement. Our existing marketing strategy focuses heavily on high-quality educational content that explains this new way of going to market.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial marketer to join the team as our first Demand Generation Lead to pour gasoline on that content fire.
In this role, you’ll build and execute the distribution side of this strategy. You’ll build a demand gen strategy that fits Pocus’ product, category, and revenue goals. You’ll have a direct impact on our growth by deepening our understanding of who our current and future customers are, what messages resonate, and how we scale this acquisition strategy.
What you'll do:
- Build a demand gen strategy that fits Pocus’ product, category, and revenue goals.
- Execute campaigns across channels that include but are not limited to paid search, paid social, organic social, events, and outbound.
- Execute highly targeted multi-touch campaigns that span from lead gen to sales opportunity.
- Work with Head of Marketing to build out specific ABM strategies for enterprise accounts
- Establish repeatable processes, templates, and best practices for integrated campaign development.
- Plan, manage and track media budgets and revenue targets while maximizing ROI.
Who you are:
- Passionate about modern GTM (PLG/PLS): You understand how modern GTMs are built so you can both empathize with Pocus customers and help us drink our own champagne when it comes to enabling a PLS approach internally.
- Customer obsessed: You’re excited to talk to customers and apply what you learn to your demand gen programs.
- Experimental mindset: You have a ship and iterate mentality that allows you to experiment rapidly and learn quickly. You’re driven by results so it’s always worth experimenting with something if you think it will pay off.
- Analytical: You are data-driven and have a keen eye for recognizing patterns.
- Big and small thinker: You can connect the dots at a high level and get into the weeds of execution.
- Startup savvy: You are comfortable in and energized by a fast-paced startup environment.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience running ABM campaigns
- Experience managing ad campaign budgets
- Experience running content-centric B2B campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills for email, ads, and social
- Familiarity with Hubspot, email marketing, and marketing automation
- Excellent attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Product-Led Sales platform designed for the modern sales team.