We’re on a mission to build Product-Led Sales technology that transforms how go-to-market teams use data to drive revenue. But, this is just the beginning. Our vision is to bring the power of data to everyone… including non-technical users.
In a short 18 months, we’ve accomplished an insane amount. We built the first Product-Led Sales platform for customers like Linear and Clockwise, generated a waitlist of hundreds of companies, created a 2,000 member community and pioneered the Product-Led Sales category. We are backed by best-in-class investors (First Round & Coatue) and angel investors (COO Notion, CPO Figma, CRO Zapier, CEO dbt, COO Datadog, CEO Postman, CPO Adobe, etc.)
The Pocus team is full of humble overachievers that like to move quickly, build for impact, solve incredibly tough problems… and have a ton of fun.
Why this role
- Solve real problems for customers with a product they love: Go-to-market teams rely on Pocus to uncover new revenue opportunities and save hours per week digging through data. Customers have referred to Pocus as an “answer to all of their prayers.”
- Be the founding member of the Customer Success team: As the founding member of the Customer Success team, you’ll build the foundation of Customer Success for years to come.
- Meaningfully shape our product: We’re extremely customer-centric at Pocus. You’ll be the eyes and ears for all customer needs and work with the co-founders and product to inform our roadmap.
- Learn more in 1 week at Pocus than 1 year at another company: We do more with less — we’re able to ship what other teams with 10x of the resources do in 1/10th of the time. We consistently get feedback that our responsiveness and velocity set us apart as our customers’ favorite vendor.
- Join an incredible team at a magical time: We’re at the beginning stages of explosive growth. Join a passionate, scrappy, and no-ego team of builders that will inspire you every day.
What you’ll do
Ensure consistent customer value realization
- Be the primary point of contact for new customer implementations, including managing various stakeholders, client expectations, scope, and success criteria
- Partner with a technical counter-part at Pocus to complete data onboarding
- Drive onboarding and enablement by running training sessions for end-users to ensure they get maximum value out of Pocus
Build trusting, personal relationships with your customers
- Learn the product inside and out to be a trusted advisor to our customers
- Drive adoption, retention, and expansion for Pocus’ existing customer base
- Identify new expansion and upsell opportunities
- Proactively identify customers who aren’t maximizing their usage and create action plans to reach success
Build the foundations of CS
- Find repeatability in processes and build documentation to set up Pocus for scale
- Build enablement material for customers to help drive them towards value
- Surface trends and patterns across customers to drive product roadmap and best practices for go-to-market
Shape our future product
- Constantly capture and synthesize product feedback from our customers; make product recommendations based on this feedback
Who you are
- You have knowledge and experience working for a company with a primarily PLG GTM strategy or selling to customers who have a primarily PLG GTM strategy
- You are passionate about evangelizing Pocus and the category of Product-Led Sales
- You are empathetic and highly driven to make customers successful
- You are extremely detail-oriented
- You have excellent project management and communication skills, and are confident juggling many high-priority customers
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You’re excited to create and shape new processes and workflows
- You've built Customer Success playbooks or processes
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast-growing start up before
- Nice to have
- You've got strong technical chops (understanding data analytics and how databases work is a huge plus)
At Pocus, we’re looking for people who are humble overachievers with an ownership mentality and a love for building. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply, even if your skills don’t perfectly match our job descriptions (especially if you’re making a career change or are insanely passionate about Product-Led Sales!). At Pocus, we welcome your diverse backgrounds and celebrate different perspectives that challenge the status quo. We will never discriminate on the basis of religion, color, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Product-Led Sales platform designed for the modern sales team.