We’re on a mission to build Product-Led Sales technology that transforms how go-to-market teams use data to drive revenue. But, this is just the beginning. Our vision is to bring the power of data to everyone… including non-technical users.
In a short 18 months, we’ve accomplished an insane amount. We built the first Product-Led Sales platform for customers like Linear and Clockwise, generated a waitlist of hundreds of companies, created a 2,000 member community and pioneered the Product-Led Sales category. We Series A backed by best-in-class investors (First Round & Coatue) and angel investors (COO Notion, CPO Figma, CRO Zapier, CEO dbt, COO Datadog, CEO Postman, CPO Adobe, etc.)
The Pocus team is full of humble overachievers that like to move quickly, build for impact, solve incredibly tough problems… and have a ton of fun.
Why this role
- Solve real problems for customers with a product they love: Go-to-market teams rely on Pocus to uncover new revenue opportunities and save hours per week digging through data. Customers have referred to Pocus as an “answer to all of their prayers.”
- Be the founding member of the go-to-market team team: As the founding member of the go-to-market team, you’ll build the foundation of the Customer Engineering role for years to come.
- Meaningfully shape our product: We’re extremely customer-centric at Pocus. You’ll be the eyes and ears for all customer needs and work with the co-founders and product to inform our roadmap.
- Learn more in 1 week at Pocus than 1 year at another company: We do more with less — we’re able to ship what other teams with 10x of the resources do in 1/10th of the time. We consistently get feedback that our responsiveness and velocity set us apart as our customers’ favorite vendor.
- Join an incredible team at a magical time: We’re at the beginning stages of explosive growth. Join a passionate, scrappy, and no-ego team of builders that will inspire you every day.
What you’ll do
- Partner with founders, customer success, marketing, sales, and engineering to drive customer onboarding, implementation, and activation
- Be the primary technical point of contract for our customers (from end-users to C-level)
- Implement new Pocus workspaces for customers and ensure proper configuration and setup
- Run constant discovery to identify new opportunities and understand the obstacles preventing customers from adopting Pocus; build workflows to solve the problems
- Work across the organization to represent the customer's voice and drive improvements in the product
- Create technical content to demonstrate best practices and drive customer adoption through trainings, documentation, and async video
- Conduct data modeling to simplify complex customer data systems and the data elements within them
Who you are
- You are empathetic and highly driven to make customers successful with a consultative attitude
- You thrive with autonomy and ambiguity and love taking on open-ended unstructured problems
- You’re able to think on your feet and solve problems creatively during calls with technical customers
- You’re excited to create and shape new processes and workflows
- You are passionate about evangelizing Pocus and the category of Product-Led Sales
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You have a strong engineering background and/or knowledge of SQL
At Pocus, we’re looking for people who are humble overachievers with an ownership mentality and a love for building. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply, even if your skills don’t perfectly match our job descriptions (especially if you’re making a career change or are insanely passionate about Product-Led Sales!). At Pocus, we welcome your diverse backgrounds and celebrate different perspectives that challenge the status quo. We will never discriminate on the basis of religion, color, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Product-Led Sales platform designed for the modern sales team.