CloseFactor helps companies identify their best customers, empower their sales forces, and accelerate their sales pipeline through technology that extracts meaningful and actionable intelligence from unstructured information. The CloseFactor platform is the ultimate GTM tool and is poised to fundamentally change how sales and marketing processes are driven in B2B tech companies.
Our team is composed of Engineers from Google, LinkedIn, Apple, Netflix, Microsoft, Splunk and VMware. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, and building best-in-class solutions for our clients.
What you’ll do
Your goal will be to propel growth through net new revenue via customer acquisition, expansions and upsells, while also shaping product direction. You will work closely with prospects, customers, sales and the product development team to steer our company’s growth
- Function as the field voice into product development, helping translate top customer issues into product requirements and defining the roadmap
- Define and inform the future of the platform and also fundamentally change how sales and marketing processes are driven in B2B tech companies
- Own the customer acquisition, onboarding and expansion process.
- Pre-sales, you’ll partner closely with our sales teams in helping close deals via demonstrated product value in solving complex challenges for the customer. You will also develop relationships with users to keep the solution relevant to customers’ ongoing strategies.
- Post-sales, you’ll lead the effort for the customers to operationalize our solution into their selling process and accelerate customer’s value realization from CloseFactor.
- Work with all levels of sales leadership (CROs, VP Sales all the way to account executives and business development representatives) as a trusted partner and advisor on the most efficient GTM tactics
- Drive input to product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
- Be a company and brand advocate: our customers love us and our value realization process
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience in customer-facing technical role as a consultant or as SaaS enterprise software sales engineering
- Ability to see the big picture from the customer’s standpoint, and tailor solutions to them
- Expert on both product, as well as customer use cases, helping our customers get the most value from CloseFactor
- Consistent diplomacy and poise while working through customer acquisition, onboarding and expansion
- Aptitude for learning software and go-to-market best practices
- Outstanding skills in establishing rapport with customers, excellent discovery and closing skills
- High confidence, low ego
- Experience with CRM solutions such as Salesforce or Outreach/SalesLoft
- Previous experience selling or implementing sales or marketing technology such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Gong, Clari, Outreach, or SalesLoft
- Technical aptitude with data science, python and data science
- Experience working in a successful early or mid-stage start-up
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance covered 100%
- 410k plan
- Generous and flexible take what you need vacation policy
- Remote work-from-home policy
We encourage people from historically underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life to apply. At CloseFactor, everybody belongs and we are actively creating a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. Come join us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The compass for your sales team. Automated sales research and contextual insights deliver an epic advantage.