Demand Generation Lead
Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 110K developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
Magic is looking to fill our newly-created position of Demand Generation Lead to play a key role in taking our company’s growth to the next level. We are seeking a talented and experienced Demand Generation expert to join our growing marketing team and develop the programs, tools, and plans to drive revenue for our enterprise SaaS product line. The ideal candidate is data-driven, strategic, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Reporting to the COO, this role will work collaboratively with Sales, Product Marketing, Content teams, and Operations teams to create revenue-driving campaigns for a fast-growing startup.
- Develop databases targeting key markets and verticals.
- Build-out a scalable demand generation function at Magic that drives predictable pipeline activity – inclusive of web insights and inbound marketing, content marketing, social media engagement, lead nurturing, lead scoring, measuring and optimization, and sales + marketing alignment.
- Manage all inbound and outbound demand generation channels. Determine the tactical mix between paid search, organic, events, PR, and SEO/blog.
- Analyze and report results effectively.
- Execute B2B enterprise and B2Developer campaigns
- Manage and optimize the budget allocation across campaigns
- Configure and build campaigns within Marketing Automation
- Identify content needs for campaigns
- A/B testing of campaigns to increase success rate
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Work with website resources to ensure that inbound traffic to our website converts into leads.
- Build reports and dashboards to monitor lead gen activity.
- Evaluate, select and manage outside vendors that contribute to the demand creation programs.
- Develop our account-based marketing programs to help land and expand key accounts.
- Manage email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management and compliance with opt-in laws and regulations.
- Bonus points if you offer experience in and/or a passion for Web3, blockchain, crypto, or developer tools
- 7+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 3 years owning the demand generation function at a SaaS company.
- Expert in digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, lead scoring, nurturing programs, list management, segmentation, and targeting.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems, experience with SalesForce and HubSpot preferred.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Unlimited paid time off
- 99% coverage of platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Plug and play auth that grows with you