Outbound Brand Partnership Associate
Looking for a chance to kickstart your career in sales as a member of a collaborative, successful and fast growing sales team? Come join our Sales Development team at Statusphere! The Sales Development team is an essential part of our go-to-market strategy and presents an outstanding opportunity to learn fundamental sales skills in preparation for an exciting career in sales.
Statusphere’s Sales Development team is responsible for driving growth for the company by identifying high quality prospects, running proactive outreach campaigns, booking qualification calls with prospects and generating booked meetings with qualified prospects for the new business sales team. Our goal as the first point of contact is to deliver an exceptional customer experience by being product experts and consulting with prospects to identify their needs and pain points.
We are seeking a Brand Partnership Associate who will specifically focus on cold pitches and qualifying leads for the sales team. As a Brand Partnership Associate, you will be responsible for identifying strong leads, running prospecting campaigns via email, phone, and LinkedIn and booking and running qualification calls. Your ultimate goal is to deliver qualified opportunities over to the Account Executive team.
Statusphere is a female-founded, rapidly growing marketing tech startup based in Orlando, Florida. Statusphere turns consumers into a brand’s most valuable marketing channel by giving consumers products that match their lifestyle in exchange for sharing photos and reviews with their friends. We can activate thousands of people talking about these brands with the click of a button. In three years Statusphere has grown to be a premier marketing platform, including more than 16,000 members and working with hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop targeted lead lists of prospects who would be a good fit for Statusphere
- Execute compelling outreach campaigns via email, LinkedIn InMail and cold calls to garner interest
- Run qualification calls with qualified leads to identify their needs and pain points and determine if they are the right fit for our platform
- Convert leads into qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executive team by following specific qualification criteria
- Execute a seamless handoff process to the Account Executive team
- Provide exceptional customer service as the first point of contact for potential customers
- Build trust and credibility with brands, marketing leaders and C-suite executives and learn how to anticipate and overcome objections
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in HubSpot
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- The Brand Partnership Associate will report directly to the Sales Development Manager
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent marketing or sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hold an intelligent and meaningful executive-level conversation
- An eagerness to learn
- A positive can do attitude
- Self-motivated individual with a history of achieving and exceed targets
- Strong time management skills, personal organization & interpersonal skills
- A commitment to team and company success, a team player who wants to contribute and learn from others
- Passion for sales, marketing and the social media space
Here's what YOU'LL get!
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- 100% Team Member coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K plan with a 100% match of contributions up to 4%
- Individualized 1-on-1 professional development coaching
- Eligible for employee stock options after 1 year full-time at the company
- Flexible/Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Being part of a fast-growing company with opportunity for future growth & leadership positions
- Collaborative, innovative, positive, team-oriented startup culture
- Casual & vibrant work environment
- Get to try lots of new products!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are being intentional with each application and not duplicating efforts.
Interested in joining us? We can't wait to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get Creators Posting About Your Brand