Want to help brands tap into marketing that actually works and feel respected, valued and excited while doing it?
Statusphere is looking for a talented Account Executive to join our rapidly growing marketing tech company while enjoying a casual, work-from-home environment and tons of company perks like unlimited PTO, 100% team member coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, and more.
The Account Executive team is responsible for bringing the Statusphere product to brands and agencies to help accelerate their key marketing objectives. As an Account Executive, you will directly contribute to scaling Statusphere’s client base, allowing more brands to connect with creators who want to post about their products.
Your role will be to tap into potential client opportunities and generate new business for the company. On an average day, this will look like responding to qualified inbound inquiries placed on your calendar from the Sales Development team, as well as outbound prospecting activity on an as-needed basis. Because we work with brands in a variety of industries, you’ll also get to apply creativity as you approach prospects and identify the best strategy for them to achieve their objectives via an investment in the Statusphere platform.
All team members will gain hands-on experience in a fun, collaborative environment where new ideas are encouraged, celebrated, and often implemented!
If a supportive team, opportunities for growth, and facilitating marketing people feel good about sounds good to you, we want to hear from you!
Statusphere is a female-founded, rapidly growing marketing tech startup based in Orlando, Florida. Statusphere turns consumers into a brand’s most valuable marketing channel by giving consumers products that match their lifestyle in exchange for sharing photos and reviews with their friends. We can activate thousands of people talking about these brands with the click of a button. In three years Statusphere has grown to be a premier marketing platform, including more than 16,000 members and working with hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
- Prospect into new accounts to build pipeline and build strong personal relationships with potential customers
- Respond to qualified inquiries placed on your calendar from the Sales Development team
- Develop, present and deliver high-impact demonstrations of the Statusphere platform for our prospects
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Maintain a high volume of qualified pipeline
- Partner with our Customer Success team to smoothly onboard new customers
- Achieve mastery of the Statusphere platform and become an expert in the creator marketing space
- 2+ years of applicable sales experience in a full cycle closing role
- Experience in building relationships with C-suite level customers
- Ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner to manage a high volume of opportunities at once
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Experience in the marketing, advertising and/or agency space that allows you to act as a trusted advisor to customers
- High adaptability and understanding of change within the evolution of a startup
- Growth mindset: the ability and desire to learn and pivot skill sets based on business needs
- Use of sales methodologies such as Sandler Method and/or the Challenger Sale are highly preferred
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are being intentional with each application and not duplicating efforts.
Statusphere Employee Benefits
- Competitive compensation and commission structure
- 100% Team Member coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K plan with a 100% match of contributions up to 4%
- Individualized 1-on-1 professional development coaching
- Eligible for employee stock options after 1 year full-time at the company
- Flexible/Remote work
- Unlimited PTO
- Company given extended holidays -- week off Christmas to New Years; all government holidays
- Generous parental leave policy
- FSA and HSA offered
- Life insurance
- Optional short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Being part of a fast-growing company with opportunity for future growth & leadership positions
- Collaborative, innovative, positive, team-oriented startup culture
- Casual & vibrant work environment
- Get to try lots of new products!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get Creators Posting About Your Brand