Mid Market Account Executive - EMEA
It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Less than three years post-launch, we have over ten thousand companies using our platform, raised more than $100M of venture capital from leading VC firms, and are working with awesome strategic investors like Salesforce, HubSpot, Okta, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as a partner ecosystem. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
We have momentum, and we need you to keep it going. As a Mid Market Account Executive, you will be focused on net new logo acquisition in mid-sized accounts and potentially some key expansion and renewal opportunities. You will gain insight into customer challenges, identify key stakeholders and challenge customers’ thinking about how Crossbeam can transform how people view partnerships. We are the industry leader and our goal is to create great customer experiences and help companies hit their revenue targets through their partnerships.
- Be a needle mover! Break into net new logos within our mid-sized customer segment and help us achieve revenue goals
- You will master the art of discovery, and inspire new use cases where Crossbeam can solve our customer’s challenges
- Work with cross functional teammates in Customer Success, Product, Sales Engineering, Marketing, and more
- Maintain a deep understanding of the Crossbeam product and the value they deliver
- Be a key component in ensuring we have accurate data in our CRM to drive the strategy for our future growth
- Use a variety of methods (email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users, decision makers and executives
- Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas of pipeline and closed business.
These are some of your traits:
- You have relevant work experience in a closing role, preferably in SaaS.
- You are passionate about business technology. The problem that Crossbeam solves — and how we are solving it — excites you. Geeking out about it will come naturally.
- You know what it means to crush your quota and you chase that excitement. Winning excites you and losing is just a temporary nuisance on your path to the next win.
- You are confident because you know your stuff. You are comfortable speaking with the highest levels of an organization with tact, sincerity, and accuracy.
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help should come from.
- You have well-honed sales chops, but are humble enough to always be learning from those you encounter.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all AE candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Call with recruiter
- Call with hiring manager
- Deal review - walk us through an important deal you’ve closed
- Individual interviews with core team members
This is a salaried* role + commission. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Private Health Care Plan
- 30 days of PTO + 8 bank holidays
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- Pension with 4% contribution
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work flexibility
- Generous Wellness Stipend
HOW WE WORK
This role is based in London and will be expected to work collaboratively in office at least 1 day a week.
Crossbeam has always been committed to building a remote-flex culture, even before the pandemic. We have a founder footprint in the Philadelphia area and team members distributed across 20 + states and several continents. The majority of our collaborative work happens on Slack and Zoom.
As long as traveling is safe, we’ll celebrate with non-mandatory team offsites and events a few times a year & team meet ups at manager's discretion.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where differences are valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Your Ecosystem Revenue Engine