VP of Customer Experience
Seso is the first end-to-end recruiting and workforce management platform for the agriculture industry. Our mission is to provide agricultural workers with meaningful, safe employment opportunities; provide security for the most critical aspects of America’s food production system; and reduce admin costs to employers through software. We are addressing American farmers’ biggest pain point - access to qualified labor - through a software-enabled labor solution that automates the H-2A visa, an uncapped visa for seasonal farmworkers. Seso has raised over $30m in capital from Tier I investors including Index, Founders Fund, NfX, and more. You can read about Seso's $25m Series A here.
Today, Seso enables farms to digitally track applicants and onboard workers, streamlines the H-2A application process, ensures workers arrive at the farm on-time, and simplifies compliance. Long term, the Company is creating a comprehensive HR platform that helps agribusiness seamlessly integrate their efforts across recruitment, onboarding, payroll, and insurance while providing workers access to financial services for the first time. Similar to how Salesforce has tied together business systems around a common customer identity, Seso is solidifying all of a farm’s worker-facing systems around a common employee identity, making it the centerpiece of a unified schema that spans a farm’s back-office.
About the Role
As we continue to scale, Seso is seeking our first VP of Customer Experience! This role is for both a strategic and hands-on leader who can connect the dots and collaborate across several departments to further org wide objectives, as well as drive critical department outcomes including renewals and expansions. The ideal candidate will be able to get into the practical workings of each role they supervise and develop standard operating procedures for scale. It is paramount that this candidate have an analytical approach to developing and refining workflows and processes that optimize experience and efficiency. The ideal candidate will truly enjoy building and fostering relationships with our customers equally to developing and mentoring a team. This role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Lead the customer post-sale experience that includes regulatory compliance workflows, L&D, SaaS solutions and implementation, and customer success
- Define and help drive the strategy and align team processes
- Deeply understand the market and use that knowledge to not only drive strategic change, but to establish customer communication, cadence and best industry channels
- Continue to hire, build, and lead a high impact team that operates with urgency and drives measurable results
- Work directly with Sales and the broader Operations team to develop workflows and transition processes to provide a seamless experience for our customers
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure is capturing customer and end-user feedback to deliver products our customers value
- Assist with the development and management of team budgets including headcount and monthly spend to drive cost efficiency
- Develop team specific objectives and key results that align with company goals
- 8+ years experience developing and leading a multidisciplinary team, ie: Account Managers, CSM’s, Implementation Managers, etc.
- You’re constantly thinking about ways to improve the customer experience related to our platform, technology, and services
- Experience in SaaS, preferably an HR or Payroll product
- Experience developing customer success & account management processes, best practices, OTE planning and cross-functional partnerships
- Ability to be a player, not just a coach! Helping the team introduce new product features, coordinating response to client needs, managing responses to escalated issues, and working with clients to help them achieve their program goals
- Strong analytical mindset that can develop quantitative and qualitative analysis to optimize user experience and ensure adoption and retention
- Results-oriented with dedication and passion for our mission
- Salesforce experience or CRM equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Talented and fun teammates who don't take themselves too seriously
- Competitive Salary and meaningful equity
- Excellent medical, dental & vision insurance plans
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation
- Budget and support for personal development
- Last week of the year off for company wide winter break
- Company sponsored team events
Diversity is more than a commitment at Seso, it is the foundation of what we do. We pride ourselves on building the premier platform that serves agribusiness and improves the lives of agricultural workers. We believe in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us all feel welcome.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
H-2A Made Easy