Account Executive - EMEA (Nordics)
As Vanta continues to grow, winning in the International markets will be critical. We’re just starting to establish our EMEA presence, and we need talented and customer focused Account Executives who are excited to help build our EMEA foundation. We're building a Sales team with Account Executives who will take ownership of their entire sales cycle, build our sales motion as we create our EMEA presence, and distinguish Vanta as best-in-class to prospects in a burgeoning competitive landscape.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
Vanta is growing quickly, we're profitable, and we're continually outpacing our growth targets while maintaining very strong NPS scores. Our Sales team is leading the charge in exceeding our revenue goals and growing our market share as the industry leader in compliance and security in the US, and it’s time to do it internationally.
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to be a part of our founding sales team in EMEA, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do as an Account Executive at Vanta:
- Identify high-potential business verticals to develop and execute outbound strategies to engage them with Vanta
- Turn our inbound demand into closed-new business and happy Vanta customers
- Manage our sales pipeline, improving and maturing our sales process and playbook
- Define and communicate the specific benefits of Vanta appropriate for each customer, including making sales materials and demos
- Collect insights from prospects for our product development process
- Help us grow the market by exploring new partnership opportunities, attending industry events and building awareness
How to be successful in this role:
- Have had a closing and quota-carrying role in the past, while consistently exceeding monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Be experienced in B2B SaaS, preferably in SMB and Mid-Market
- Be highly empathetic to customers, with a proven track record of long-term customer retention
- Possess the technical competency to understand Vanta’s software and build great relationships with highly technical prospects
- Have stellar problem-solving chops, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact early on at a start-up
- Have entrepreneurial spirit, initiative and autonomy so you can make a huge contribution to the EMEA landing team
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- Paid maternity leave, and 4 weeks of paternity leave for fathers
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- Internet and Cellphone Stipend
- Commuter benefits, including Bike to Work Scheme and Tax Commuter Ticket Scheme
- Pension matching
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- 25 days of PTO per year
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance