Senior Channel Manager (EMEA)
As a Senior Channel Manager at Vanta, you will help drive our Service Partner strategy and help establish our ecosystem and growth in EMEA.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
The Partner Team at Vanta is responsible for building a network of partners that help our customers become secure, compliant and complete the jobs they need to be done. Service Partners are critical to this effort in that they can both support our prospects and customers, but also serve as a new source of pipeline and revenue.
This role will be crucial to establishing the foundation for Service Partners at Vanta.
What you’ll do as a Sr. Channel Manager at Vanta:
- Co-develop and help execute channel strategy in EMEA
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operations - exceed quarterly and annual bookings quota, new logo objectives, goals for partner-connected sales, targets for partner deal registrations, and achievement against quarterly MBOs
- Drive the success of our partner program through recruitment, onboarding, enablement, sales alignment, executive relationship management, and demand generation
- Collaborate with the sales, marketing, product, and operations team to drive partner revenue growth
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental joint revenue achievement
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
How to be successful in this role:
- 8yrs+ previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel
- Experience selling in the Security and Compliance space via channel partnerships
- Experience managing partner relationships that are based in developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor product
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and Vanta teams
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to travel if needed
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- Paid maternity leave, and 4 weeks of paternity leave for fathers
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- Internet and Cellphone Stipend
- Commuter benefits, including Bike to Work Scheme and Tax Commuter Ticket Scheme
- Pension matching
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- 25 days of PTO per year
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance