Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager at Vanta, you will help launch new features and products that drive value for the company, act as the voice of the customer to help shape the roadmap, and shape Vanta’s positioning at the highest level.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
Vanta’s Product Marketing team helps bring this vision to life by defining the new category of continuous security monitoring, shaping Vanta’s positioning and differentiators externally, and influencing our product and business roadmap. We sit at the intersection of Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Success and revel in connecting all of these teams to drive the business forward. Research, analysis, curiosity, storytelling, and project management are just a few of the attributes of our team - in addition to being open, empathetic, and genuinely nice people.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will contribute directly to our go-to-market motion. You will be responsible for the go-to-market and launch for several of the Vanta feature areas. You’re also expected to grow professionally as a Product Marketer and have a bit of fun along the way.
What you’ll do as a Product Marketing Manager at Vanta:
- Develop a deep understanding of upcoming Vanta features, including learning from product management and getting hands-on with the feature
- Launch features, including building a go-to-market plan, developing messaging and positioning, enabling the sales force, and writing relevant content including feature briefs, blogs, social media, emails, and thought-leadership content
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure they have the right information and assets at the right time to promote features. Stakeholders include product, sales, sales enablement, demand generation and campaigns
- Develop a deep understanding of, empathy for, and two-way relationships with our customers
- Identify unique use cases to leverage across valuable content pieces such as case studies, quotes/references, blogs, web copy, webinars, and more
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of overall experience in Product, Growth, or Customer Marketing, Sales or Sales Enablement, Competitive Intelligence, or a related area, with at least 2 years in Product Marketing (B2B SaaS experience strongly preferred)
- Strong writing skills with a flair for creative storytelling
- Mastery of messaging and positioning
- Curiosity for uncovering market insights, customer and product narratives, and unique points of view
- Strong interpersonal skills and easily traverses building relationships within and across teams
- Fast learner, self-starter, strong project management skills, and the ability to multi-task on several projects
- Bias to action, moving fast, learning, and iterating. Believer that perfection is the enemy of progress!
- Desire to contribute meaningfully to a high-growth organization
- Willingness to travel occasionally as needed to internal on-sites or field events
- BA/BS degree
Pay Range: $106,300 - $165,900; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance