As the Marketing Coordinator at Vanta, you will work closely with the Demand Generation team and play a critical role in supporting marketing campaigns that drive awareness generate revenue for the business.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
As the Marketing Coordinator at Vanta, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Demand Generation team in all facets of marketing. This role will play a critical role supporting marketing campaigns that drive awareness generate revenue for the business. These campaigns will span multiple channels, including online events, email, content, and digital advertising. You'll work primarily with the sales and marketing team but will also interact with the customer success and product teams to engage both prospects and customers.
What you’ll do as a Marketing Coordinator at Vanta:
- Oversee execution of marketing email campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Managing event programs, primarily online but potentially live, including overseeing logistics, managing registration, coordinating with partners and vendors and assisting with content
- Assist with developing and managing content, including blogs and social media
- Test new marketing channels (direct mail, digital and social advertising)
- Perform ongoing optimizations within campaigns, including copy, template and landing page testing
- Establish weekly analytics to report, diagnose, and iterate campaigns
- Develop new ways to segment and target our audiences with meaningful content
- Support the sales team with campaign info, marketing briefs, and follow-up messaging
How to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with demonstrated marketing DNA
- 1-2 years experience with at least 1+ year in a marketing role
- Previous experience with Hubspot or other email marketing tool
- Data-driven approach to work (tracking success metrics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, with an acute attention to detail
- Professional, collaborative, and comfortable interacting with various stakeholders
- Pluses: Salesforce know-how, Zoom or other webinar platforms, social media platforms for both organic and paid promotions
Pay Range: $59,400 - $80,300; If you are offered the position, your offer amount will be based on your experience.
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance