Customer Success Manager - EMEA
As a Customer Success Manager at Vanta, you will be responsible for helping keep our customers moving toward their goals and ultimately successful and happy.
We’re just starting to establish our EMEA presence, and we’re looking for motivated Customer Success Managers, who will also be excited to be involved in building the foundations for our EMEA business and culture. We're building a team with Customer Success Managers who will take ownership of the account lifecycle and distinguish Vanta as best-in-class to prospects in a burgeoning competitive landscape.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it.
Vanta’s success over the last year was exponential (check out our Series B announcement) and we are now working to solve the problem of how to provide world-class customer experience to as many security-minded software companies as possible. You will be the voice of Vanta, responsible for helping keep our customers moving toward their goals and ultimately successful and happy. Additionally, you’ll have an integral impact on building out the processes and workflows at one of Vanta’s newest sections within the Customer Experience organization.
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited to be a part of our founding team in EMEA, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do as a Customer Success Manager at Vanta:
- Serve as the point of contact for your customers and drive them to specific business outcomes on their timelines
- Become a product expert on Vanta and how our platform can be used to improve security posture through our compliance offerings (SOC2, ISO27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, etc), Trust Reports, and Risk Management solution
- Provide insightful technical answers and recommend the most efficient way for customers to achieve compliance using our platform
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors that may lead to renewals, expansion, and advocacy
- Influence Vanta’s strategy and product priorities to drive adoption and retention by being the voice of the customer
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer business issues and work toward mutual goals
How to be successful in this role:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management at a SaaS company
- Previous experience managing a new book of business preferred but not required
- Possess clear and thoughtful communication skills, with strong critical thinking ability
- Be highly empathetic to customers, with a proven track record of long-term customer retention
- Possess the technical competency to understand Vanta’s software and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Have stellar problem-solving chops, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact early on at a start-up
- Have entrepreneurial spirit, initiative and autonomy so you can make a huge contribution to the EMEA landing team
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- Paid maternity leave, and 4 weeks of paternity leave for fathers
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- Internet and Cellphone Stipend
- Commuter benefits, including Bike to Work Scheme and Tax Commuter Ticket Scheme
- Pension matching
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
- 25 days of PTO per year
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance