Enterprise Account Executive
Mutiny helps solve every company's most important challenge: growth. Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing.
The first channels that we’ve started with are websites, landing pages, and sales assets. Mutiny allows companies to dynamically change their websites and landing pages based on a virtually limitless number of visitor attributes (ex: size of company, industry/vertical, $$ raised, prospect vs. target account, persona/seniority, behavioral attributes like 1st time visit vs. repeat visitor, amongst a very long list of others). All of this done with pre-integrated datasources and an amazing no-code visual editor (that you’ll get to use). And lots of other incredible web technology that you’ll learn about.
Website personalization is only our jumping off point. Our ambition is to ultimately help every company in the world to automate their growth engineering across their entire digital buying experience from website to ads to emails to every piece of content in between.
Our founders were early Gusto employees and scaled the company from 500 to 50,000+ customers. They experienced firsthand the limitations of generic online content and the poor user experience it creates. They started Mutiny to allow every other marketer in the world to transform their B2B buying experience without needing a huge growth engineering team of developers, designers, and analysts.
We are backed by Sequoia, Tiger Global, Insight Partners, Uncork Capital, Cowboy Ventures, YCombinator, and CMOs from some of today’s fastest-growing tech companies including Snowflake, Gong, Square, AngelList, Carta, Uber, Hopin, and a dozen more.
What we stand for:
We believe that diverse teams have the biggest impact. Our founding team is 50% female and 50% male. We have maintained this same diversity ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
In addition to diversity, these values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change
But enough about us, let’s talk about you and what you’d be doing at Mutiny.
The role, in a nutshell:
We are looking to add an experienced Enterprise AE to our current high-performing team. You will be in a semi-full cycle role; taking discovery calls to closed won deals. Our sales process has been firmly validated and is highly efficient. The vast majority of your pipeline will come inbound with a low-volume of high-quality outbounding (you will use the Mutiny outbound product to help with this). The quota attainment of all AE's to-date has been over 100% every quarter. Also, no cold calls.
You will be working with B2B digital marketers to educate them on personalization and conversion automation, support them through their evaluation/trial process, and to help them buy a world-class product.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Own the most important metric in the business: net-new revenue
- Work closely with the sales leader and CEO to scale up the already efficient sales process
- Give thorough discovery calls, qualify firmly, manage trials and expectations, and push deals through all the usual closing steps (legal, infosec, procurement, etc.)
- Our lead generation has historically been inbound heavy with highly personalized outbound campaigns for target accounts. You’ll have an unfair advantage for prospecting as you’ll be using the Mutiny product.
- Keep your deals updated in the CRM for weekly pipeline reviews and to prepare hand-off notes to the CX team.
- Be a company and brand advocate: our customers love us and the sales process (yes, we receive compliments on the sales process)
- Support the CX, product, and engineering teams as you receive feedback from prospects to align with product strategy and direction
- Work with our awesome technology and agency partners on joint deals for win-win outcomes
- We have a robust tech stack so you'll have all the resources and support you'll need
- This is a remote friendly role. Bonus points if you're located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of closing in B2B SaaS and ideally mid-market/enterprise segments
- Bonus points for martech, sales tech, or web tech experience
- Consistently hits or is above quota
- Bonus points for working at a successful early/mid stage start-up
- Naturally persuasive, curious, and personable with excellent discovery and closing skills.
- Relentless about hitting goals. If one path fails, can quickly find another path.
- Someone is solution-oriented and get things done in opaque, silo'ed, or dynamic internal environments (cough cough enterprise cough)
- Strong written, verbal, non-verbal communication skills, duh.
- A keen interest in helping to efficiently scale an early-stage sales process. Don't let the $50M Series B fool you, we have a lot of building to do.
- High confidence, low ego, and generally a good human being.
Mutiny does not accept agency submitted candidates for this posting.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turn your website into your #1 revenue channel