Strategic Sales Leader
At Atlan, one of our core values is putting the problem first and solution second. That’s why our folks in the Business Team come to work every morning with the intent of helping as many people as they can. Even if this means telling them that we’re not the right fit for them.
As part of our Business Team, you’ll be our eyes and ears on the ground—working to understand our users’ biggest challenges and wins—so we can integrate this information into our vision for our products. Every line of code we write and every pixel we create will be shaped by what you see and hear on a daily basis.
Let’s lead from the front and show the world how it’s done.
(Co-founders of Atlan)
Why is this role important to us? 🔗
- At Atlan, we're growing fast in regions around the world. We've won some fantastic customers in the past few months, including WeWork, Unilever, Plaid, Monster, and Ralph Lauren.
- We’re looking for a Sales Leader who can scale Atlan’s presence within Enterprise & Strategic accounts.
- The role you will play will be crucial to the success of our Enterprise's go-to-market strategy.
Your mission at Atlan 🌟
- Build - We are looking to grow our enterprise team threefold over the next 18-24 months. You will have the ability to recruit, hire and build a team of world-class talent and set them up for success.
- Strategy - Responsible for building programs from scratch, you will be happy to roll up your sleeves, build and get the work done without scaffolding in place.
- Execute - Coaching and leading a team of technical sellers to close the most complex deals using a clear framework as part of their process (e.g. MEDDICC, Command of the Message/Force Management, Challenger, Sandler, etc.).
What makes you a match for us? 😍
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience with a minimum of 3 years in leadership.
- A natural thought leader with the ability to inspire teams and those around them.
- Proven track record of success within a start-up/hyper-growth environment.
- Have sold to all data personas, from analyst to data engineer to CIO.
- Experience selling to large tech companies and solving big problems with data.
- Worked for companies in the Modern Data Stack
- We're looking for someone who's excited about building a GTM machine — someone who can contribute to improving our sales process, experiment with pricing, create sales materials, and more.
- Someone who is excited to be a part of our journey to enable data teams to do their life's best work.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace