Marketing Ops Specialist
At Atlan, one of our core values is putting the problem first and solution second. That’s why our folks in the Business Team come to work every morning with the intent of helping as many people as they can. Even if this means telling them that we’re not the right fit for them.
As part of our Business Team, you’ll be our eyes and ears on the ground—working to understand our users’ biggest challenges and wins—so we can integrate this information into our vision for our products. Every line of code we write and every pixel we create will be shaped by what you see and hear on a daily basis.
Let’s lead from the front and show the world how it’s done.
(Co-founders of Atlan)
Why is this role important to us? 🔗
- At Atlan, we're growing fast in regions around the world. In the past few months, we've won some amazing customers including Plaid, Monster, and Ralph Lauren... all from inbound! Recently, we started building our outbound sales motion and have closed our first few customers from this channel.
- We are now hiring our first Marketing Operations Manager who can help us scale
Your mission at Atlan 🌟
- Own & Scale our marketing stack to support our current & future growth.
- Collaborate Cross-functionally with various stakeholders including Demand Gen, Content Marketing & Business Development to build scalable processes to make them successful
- Build Analytics and Reporting framework to ensure all our campaigns, initiatives & teams are making accurate data-driven decisions
- Evaluate & deploy the latest & best-in-class technologies to help us stay ahead of the curve.
What will you do? 🤔
- Work with the various stakeholders in the growth team & beyond, understand their problem statements & how we can make them successful by deploying the right tools, systems & automation.
- Build the core reporting layer & handle one-off requests from the team & the leadership.
- Evaluate new tools and explore how they can improve the teams' workflows and improve overall team performance.
- Manage the data in our various systems & ensure they are in sync, accurate & of the highest quality
- Build strategy & processes to ensure we remain agile as we scale fast
- Drive continuous improvement to increase the quality & efficiency of our processes & systems.
What makes you a great match for us? 😍
- 3+ years of experience in a similar or B2B Marketing role in a SaaS company is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are a must!
- You have exceptional data analysis skills and have worked on building similar systems trusted by your colleagues.
- Exposure to tools including Hubspot, Salesloft, Salesforce, and Demandbase is a strong plus
- Ability to think on your feet. You’re someone who is passionate about finding creative ways to solve problems around automation, reporting & more.
- You have a deep understanding of the Marketing Operations landscape. You keep yourself updated on the trends in the ecosystem.
- Ability to operate in an ambiguous and fast-paced work environment with integrity and accountability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Modern Data Workspace