Lang is on a mission to empower everyone to benefit from the power of AI.
Through the applications of Lang’s technology, CX teams are able to scale more efficiently. Lang automatically tags every customer conversation in real-time. By tagging each interaction, companies can extract more granular insights about their client interactions and more intelligently resolve their issues through easy-to-deploy automation rules.
We work with some of the fastest-growing companies in the US like Hippo Insurance, Freshly, Ramp, Pair Eyewear, Rue Gilt Groupe, as well as international companies such as Caixabank and Más Móvil.
We have grown our revenue by 10X in the last 18 months. We are seeking talented individuals to join our global team. This is only the beginning as we aim to become the service data platform of reference in the market (https://www.lang.ai/blog/sdp).
Learn more about the company here: https://www.lang.ai.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
We are looking to expand the Marketing function with someone that wants to join a fast-growing startup. As an early member of the Lang.ai Marketing team, your work will have a direct impact on the company's growth and help us meet our ambitious vision to become a category-defining company in the Customer Experience space.
- 4+ years experience in software product marketing required
- SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in positioning and sales enablement
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and effective presentation capabilities
- Excellent influencing and consensus-building skills
- Startup experience preferred
WHO YOU ARE
- You understand our customers, our community, the problems they face, and how we can solve those for them
- You form the core of that critical message for customers and sales with activities designed to increase sales growth, including go-to-market planning and execution; product launch; internal and external communications, including product-related thought leadership; integrated campaign execution; and sales team enablement to support the buyer journey
- You are also a self-starter and confident in your ability to ideate and execute on new strategies and initiatives.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You have a gritty, scrappy mentality
WHAT WE EMPOWER YOU WITH
Your main goal will be to promote our services and brand by creating content and marketing strategies that tailor to our customers pain points and needs. This role will be responsible for strategy as well as execution.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Position Lang as a need-to-have in the modern CX technology and data stack, testing messaging in creative and cost-effective ways
- Curate and create use case web pages and digital marketing content
- Drive all marketing and sales collateral components of new product and feature launches
- Work closely with our Marketing agency to maximize their output and to test messaging and channel mix
- Gain intimate knowledge of the business-specific issues that our customers face and the greater CX technology landscape to create customer-facing materials and marketing content
- Continually look for ways to test and optimize the content and format of our product messaging, to enable our sales teams to present the right message and materials to the right buyers at the right time
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated tagging of support tickets and calls. We build AI for business users and help their support teams scale.