Senior Account Executive
Offsight is the primary project management software for the rapidly growing modular and offsite construction industry. Offsite construction refers to the disruptive trend where the manufacturing of building components, modules and panelized parts happens in factories and the final set up and quick installation happens on the job site.
According to a recent report by McKinsey & Co, The Next Normal In Construction, $256 Billion in annual profits will move through new offsite factories and through the new value chain over the coming years.
Offsight's software and mobile app are set up at these new factories to help manage projects from the factory floor. We provide a comprehensive solution for project managers, factory operators, architects, general contractors and real estate developers to collaborate and manage their offsite projects.
After establishing a strong product market fit in the United States we are rapidly expanding our initial client base into other major offsite markets, including Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and APAC. We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Executive who is passionate about joining a well-funded early-stage technology company and willing to work with founders and other members of the team to manage the entire sales cycle for new clients, from prospecting to closing.
This individual would have 2+ years of quota-carrying sales experience and ideally have worked in a fast-growing SaaS startup environment from the initial product market fit stage to scale in an account executive role. You will work closely with a variety of our current customers and strategic accounts to learn how they are utilizing our software and leverage that knowledge for closing new leads. If you’re excited to be part of an industry defining business, this position is a fit for you.
- You will target mid-sized to enterprise customer accounts (100 – 500 employees, 100,000+ sq ft factory)
- Manage the entire sales cycle for new clients from cold outreach, prospecting, discovery, product demonstrations, negotiations, contracting and closing
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts; provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested
- Build relationships with industry stakeholders, identify potential customer champions and key decision makers in the Offsite and building components industry
- You will leverage both existing content and create your own personally crafted emails, and messaging to specifically target customer accounts
- You will target high-value prospective accounts by identifying and engaging with multiple stakeholders and champions
- Work with client implementation to build a deep understanding of how our product is being leveraged in the field and use this knowledge for trust building with new clients and during product demonstrations
- Exceed monthly and quarterly Sales KPIs and targets
- 2+ years of experience as a quota carrying Account Executive in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to prospect your own leads and close new client accounts, through cold outreach
- Proven ability to conduct customer discovery and manage a software product demonstration
- Ability to objection handle and address customer questions in real-time
- Prior experience selling through a consultative, solutions-driven approach
- Construction industry knowledge considered a strong asset
- Option to work fully remote if preferred
- Full 100% medical, dental and vision coverage, including dependent coverage
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Factory project management software for the offsite construction & building components industry.