We’re on a mission to build Product-Led Sales technology that transforms how go-to-market teams use data to drive revenue. But, this is just the beginning. Our vision is to bring the power of data to everyone… including non-technical users.
In a short 18 months, we’ve accomplished an insane amount. We built the first Product-Led Sales platform for customers like Linear and Clockwise, generated a waitlist of hundreds of companies, created a 2,000 member community and pioneered the Product-Led Sales category. We Series A backed by best-in-class investors (First Round & Coatue) and angel investors (COO Notion, CPO Figma, CRO Zapier, CEO dbt, COO Datadog, CEO Postman, CPO Adobe, etc.)
The Pocus team is full of humble overachievers that like to move quickly, build for impact, solve incredibly tough problems… and have a ton of fun.
Why this role
- Sell a product that customers need and love: Go-to-market teams rely on Pocus to uncover new revenue opportunities and save hours / week digging through data. Customers have referred to Pocus as an “answer to all of their prayers”.
- Dive into a huge opportunity that is currently untouched: We have hundreds of customers on our waitlist and thousands in out community. There is insane demand for the Pocus product and we’ve barely scratched the surface.
- Be the founding member of the Sales team: As the founding member of Sales team, you’ll build the foundation of Sales for years to come.
- Learn more in 1 week at Pocus than 1 year at another company: We do more with less — we’re able to ship what other teams with 10x of the resources do in 1/10th of the time. We’ve had a lot of awesome accomplishments, but still have so much left to do.
- Join an incredible team at a magical time: We’re at the beginning stages of explosive growth. Join a passionate, scrappy, and no-ego team of builders that will inspire you every day.
What you’ll do
- Evangelize Product-Led Sales and Pocus
- Be a consultative partner to provide prospects Product-Led Sales best practices
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to close
- Manage inbound from our waitlist and generate pipeline from our community and network
- Help build out and refine our sales process and playbook
- Constantly capture and synthesize product feedback from our customers; make product recommendations based on this feedback
Who you are
- You have 6+ years of carrying quota and closing 6-figure deals with midmarket and enterprise customers
- You are comfortable with technical products and complex value propositions
- You are passionate about evangelizing Pocus and the category of Product-Led Sales
- You are empathetic and highly driven to make customers successful
- You’re highly adaptable, easily acclimating to a rapidly changing business and industry
- You have a growth mindset and view setbacks as learning opportunities, not failures
- You’re excited to create and shape the sales playbook
- You've been a first or early hire at a fast growing start up before
- Nice to have
- You've built sales playbooks or processes
- You've got strong technical chops
At Pocus, we’re looking for people who are humble overachievers with an ownership mentality and a love for building. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply, even if your skills don’t perfectly match our job descriptions (especially if you’re making a career change or are insanely passionate about Product-Led Sales!). At Pocus, we welcome your diverse backgrounds and celebrate different perspectives that challenge the status quo. We will never discriminate on the basis of religion, color, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The first Product-Led Sales platform designed for the modern sales team.