Pepper Content (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 75+ content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4.5 years, over 100,000+ freelance content creators have applied to be part of the Pepper network of which we work with the top 5% talent, and on the other end - we work with over 2500+ customers like Amazon, Adobe, Google, HDFC Bank, Adani, and majority of the startup ecosystem.
We are building a global SaaS-enabled marketplace for fast-growth SMB, mid-market and enterprise customers that helps marketers manage all their activities ranging from content creation to workflow management and content distribution.
To fuel all this, we have some exciting plans, and we are looking for someone in the capacity of Account Executive to join our business team and build upon these ideas.
This is a pure play end to end sales role with primary responsibility of generating new business revenue for the Pepper Business product line in the India market.
The role requires prospecting, lead generation, creating own pipeline, and driving pipe to closure. We are looking for dynamic account executives who enjoy talking to customers, have immense passion for sales, and hunger to grow within the sales organization.
At Pepper Content, you will:
- Build account intelligence, map key stakeholders, create org charts to sell into the target accounts.
- Prospect via cold calling, personalized emails, compelling LinkedIn inmails - using sales navigator and other outreach tools.
- Thorough planning for the growth of the existing account and businesses through gap analysis and strategic solutioning.
- Manage a healthy sales pipeline and push deals towards closure.
- Ensure the CRM (salesforce.com) hygiene is maintained to accurately forecast deals.
- Collaborate with supply, marketing, product, sales operations, finance and other cross functional teams for better execution.
Should apply if you have:
- 4-6 years of experience in selling content and marketing solutions across the Indian market.
- Has strong relations on agency and client side
- Experience in driving end-to-end closures, and have managed big ticket deals (Typically more than 1 Cr)
- Strong track record of achieving quotas consistently.
- Hands-on experience with CRM (Salesforce), Sales Engagement (Outplay or Outreach).
- Prior experience of martech or adtech would be an added advantage, but not mandatory.
Benefits at Pepper:
- Paid leaves for new parents
- Paid menstrual Leave
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or In-laws
- COVID 19 insurance coverage for all employees and dependents including Parents or in-laws
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pepper is the one-stop platform that handles everything from content ideation to delivery