Solutions Success Manager (Europe)
What's the opportunity? 🤔
Clarisights are hiring exceptional people for a truly exceptional role: Solutions Success Managers (SSM). The SSM is the most versatile role we’ve ever hired for. With unique, 360-degree insight into how a hyper-growth top-tier SaaS startup works, SSMs at Clarsights will go on to leadership roles in Growth, Customer Success and Product Management functions. And if your dream is to start your own business, our SSM function is the best possible boot camp.
Few roles in the SaaS industry today offer this mix of personal and professional opportunities. Our SSMs are empowered to drive the complete customer journey from pilots, commercials and contracts through to delivery and success. And they do this for some of the world’s most innovative, influential companies: Uber, DeliveryHero, HelloFresh, and Universal Music Group.
SSMs at Clarisights perform at the intersection of technology and strategy. On the one hand, they will work closely with CMOs and Marketing Leaders to radically change how they aggregate, report and transform marketing data into business outcomes. On the other hand, they will work closely with our world-class Engineering team to build and deliver the gold standard in marketing reporting platforms.
This is a fantastic opportunity for:
- Great Communicators: Our SSMs routinely work with C-suite executives at large enterprises to help them use Clarisights to design success metrics and deliver business goals. This requires meticulous, empathetic and persuasive communication. Meanwhile, our SSMs also nurture deep, educated relationships with our engineering and product teams.
- Data Connoisseurs: Clarisights’ vision is to democratize data in modern companies. And our SSMs work at the forefront of making that vision come true. This means both appreciating how companies use data and being curious enough to dabble in the data themselves. Our SSMs appreciate both the power and limitations of spreadsheets and other legacy reporting tools. SSMs love everything about data: where data comes from, how it’s stored, how it’s used and how it can transform business.
- Technical Explorers: Our SSMs function as twin ambassadors. For customers, they are Superusers of our product. SSMs understand what our platform does, why it does it, and how it does it. Back at Clarisights they represent our customers and push for an uncompromising platform experience. This means our SSMs have the technical ability, or the curiosity, to look behind the scenes and understand how our product works. The best SSMs embrace depth. From SQL queries to BigQuery tables you are open to dabbling in whatever it takes.
The SSM at Clarisights is the perfect role for curious, meticulous, data buffs who are excited about start-up culture, cutting-edge customers and a killer product. Our SSMs take pride in the challenge of their work, the quality of their peers, and the impact of our product on the success of our customers.
What will you do? 🚀
Your primary responsibility is to help our customers make the most of our great product. Clarisights is a powerful platform. And SSMs help our customers get maximum bang for their buck. This means maintaining relationships that are both micro and macro in scale. You will help customers solve day-to-day problems and platform shortcomings. You will also train our users, consult with them on optimizing their marketing data usage, and proactively build solutions to meet their strategic needs.
You will lead customer onboarding projects. This means helping new customers execute pilots, and then transitioning them into full-paying customers. SSMs help new customers build relationships with Clarisights that are trusting, productive and collaborative.
You will influence our go-to-market strategy, and can also expect to spend time on product marketing and customer development.
You will work with the product engineering team to prioritize, design, and deliver features. You will be the source of truth for the company on customer needs, pain points, and areas of improvement. You will influence the product.
You will serve as the nerve centre for the entire company. All other functions rely on our SSMs because they are the first to know if other functions are delivering. You are our early warning system.
Who are you? 📖
We are open to applicants with 3-5 years of experience from any sector as long as you have the skills and abilities that we are looking for. Generally, we have had success with the following profiles:
- You are a management consultant with independent client management experience. You have either worked with technically demanding or data-intensive engagements, or you have a degree in a relevant branch of engineering.
- You are a software engineer with strong communication skills who is now looking to diversify into customer success or product management functions. You want to bring your tech skills and communications chops to the customer side of a start-up. And you want to learn rapidly.
- You are a BI engineer looking to upgrade to the next level in terms of responsibilities, technology and business consequence. You have a proven track record of servicing demanding internal/external clients and have an opinionated view of reporting tools and dashboards.
- You are a techno-commercial generalist in a deep-tech start-up. By which we mean you work in the Growth, Customer Success or Product functions of a start-up with a technically complex product. You have a proven track record of working at both ends of the business: customer and engineering.
- You have deep experience working with data in a large Performance Marketing team. In addition to working with the reports and dashboards, you also have experience with the APIs, data pipelines and data integrations involved in generating these reports.
What we offer 🌟
Ownership. You won’t be delegated tasks. You will be given ownership and accountability of outcomes and all the support you need. It is your task to figure out how to remove roadblocks and reach desired outcomes.
Learning. We are just getting started and you will have a unique vantage point on how to build a company with a very strong product and massive customer demand. You will probably learn more than you ever thought in the process. These learnings are most likely the most valuable thing we can offer. Curious people thrive at Clarisights.
Meaning. At Clarisights your work matters. It has consequences. Our engineers work on projects that are unique in vision and unsurpassed in scale. Our talent team is building a world-class team across every function. And our SSMs are more than just advocating for a product: they are changing the way companies work with data.
Wealth. We pay competitive salaries and offer generous equity. And we’re building a workplace that is low-anxiety, light-management, high-impact and collegial. We want people to do good work, with great people in a kind environment.
Good to Know
Location: We are currently hiring SSM's in Helsinki and Berlin. We are open to remote hiring in exceptional circumstances.
Hiring Process and Timeline: We aim to close the SSM hiring process in 2-3 weeks from application to offer. The hiring process takes place in 4 stages, each of which is filtered:
- First Call: A member of our Talent team will briefly talk to you to ascertain your interest and your suitability for the role
- Culture and Fit Interview: Over a 30-minute call we will outline the opportunity, review your work experience and look for signs and evidence of culture fit.
- Assignment: Over a short call you will be given an assignment that will involve working with data and making a presentation. You will connect with a peer to understand the expectations from the assignment. We expect applicants to revert with their submissions in a week.
- Final Interview: Your last interview & assignment presentation will take place with 1-2 members of our Solutions Success team including one leader.
- Offer and Closing: Finally you will meet a member of the talent team to close on your compensation details and date of joining. Welcome to Clarisights!
- We welcome people of all backgrounds, genders, and orientations to apply for this position.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Self-service reporting platform for data-driven marketing teams.