Matik is a platform that automates the creation of data-driven content, making it easy for anyone to tailor data and content to their specific audience. With Matik, teams can pull personalized metrics, text, charts, tables, and images directly into presentations and PDFs—just tell Matik who the content is for, and Matik will query the data and create the content. Founded in 2019 by Nikola Mijic and Zak Stein and headquartered in San Francisco, Matik is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Box Group, and Oceans Ventures.
- Transforming the way people work by automating the generation of repetitive data-driven documents
Our core values guide the way we interact with each other and are the foundation for how we execute on our mission and vision.
- Customer First - we don’t want to just build products that we like, but rather our customers find extremely valuable. This doesn’t mean we compromise our other values or build whatever a customer wants. Lastly, the security of our customer’s data is very important to us and we want to ensure our decision making keeps this in mind.
- Trust and Transparency - at the core of every relationship is Trust. It is imperative that we gain and maintain the trust of our colleagues, customers, and investors by being honest, transparent, and ethical.
- Quality - everything we do should personify quality. Whether it is building out new features or putting together a marketing campaign, we should all strive to hit a certain standard of quality that customers are expecting.
- Compassion - We all come from different backgrounds and perspectives. As such, we should all actively strive to understand these perspectives without bias or judgment
We are looking for an Account Executive that will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from generation to close, with a primary focus on net new customer acquisition. The Account Executive will partner closely with a Sales Development Representative (SDR) and the broader Go-to-Market team to evangelize Matik, generate and manage pipeline, drive customer evaluations, lead contract negotiations, and close new business.
What We Look For:
The Sales Team’s mission is to exceed customer expectations in every interaction. We’re looking to bring on board those who embody these three attributes:
- A-Player: Tangible track record of success across all roles.
- Embodies our Sales core behaviors: Gritty, growth-oriented, coachable, process-oriented, people who are passionate about sales, committed to excellence, and so driven to win they inspire others to win!
- Right fit for this role: this role in particular, not just the company
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience (preferred) or other relevant closing experience
- Track record of consistently hitting and exceeding quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative, coachable, and results-driven
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with either Sandler, SPIN, Challenger, Command of the Message, or Winning by Design SaaS sales methodologies
- Experience selling data, BI, or visualization products
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Representative
What Matik Offers:
- The opportunity to evolve and grow a proven solution to a real problem
- A fully remote working environment with flexible working hours
- Great environment for collaboration and growth
- Amazing benefits - 100% paid coverage (medical, dental, and vision) for employees
- Stipends for home office equipment, internet, and wellness
- Brand new Mac laptop
- Unlimited PTO, plus every other Friday off during the Summer
- Company-paid lunches every Friday :)
Equal Opportunity Statement
Matik is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Matik considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
Matik is an equal employment opportunity employer offering opportunities to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Transforming the way people work by automating the generation of repetitive data-driven narratives