Inbound Sales Representative
Our ISRs will take ownership of our inbound sales engine and help to build pipeline as we move up market, and distinguish Vanta as best-in-class to prospects in a burgeoning competitive landscape.
At Vanta, our mission is to secure the internet and protect consumer data. We believe that security should be monitored and verified continuously, and we empower companies to practice better security and prove it with ease. Vanta has a kind and talented team, and while some have prior security experience, many have been successful at Vanta without it. Our Sales team is currently looking for ISRs to join us!
Vanta is growing quickly and continuously working to achieve the next phase of our growth. Needless to say, it's an exciting time! We're scaling our Sales Development team with a few customer-focused Inbound Sales Representatives (ISRs) who will take ownership of our inbound sales engine and help to build a pipeline for our Sales Team, and distinguish Vanta as best-in-class to prospects in a burgeoning competitive landscape.
If this sounds like you and you're excited to join a growing team in Austin, TX, we'd love to hear from you.
What you’ll do as an ISR at Vanta:
- You will learn about Vanta’s position in the market and the value we provide to our clients
- Master the process of identifying Vanta’s ideal client profile (ICP) using tools like Salesforce, DataFox, ZoomInfo, and Linkedin that will help us generate qualified pipeline
- Successfully organize and work leads coming in from various channels
- Organize a multi-channel approach to prospecting and maximize efforts by developing sequences in Outreach
- Coordinate meetings on account executive’s calendars and log activities
- Efficiently and gracefully counter objections, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills
How to be successful in this role:
- You are disciplined and organized
- Enjoys creating processes and procedures for a scaling business
- Be highly empathetic to prospects as a strong brand representative for Vanta
- Have stellar problem-solving chops, and an enthusiasm for making a large impact early on at a start-up
- No prior experience is needed and a great entry role for a recent graduate
- We’ve seen a strong correlation between disciplined students and great ISRs!
- Desire to move into a Sales or Customer Success role in the future
What you can expect as a Vantan:
- Industry-Competitive Salary and Equity
- 100% covered Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits with Dependents Coverage
- 16 Weeks Fully Paid Parental Leave for All New Parents (Moms, Dads, Adoptive, Foster)
- Health & Wellness Stipend
- Remote Workspace Stipend
- 401(k) Matching Plan
- Flexible Work Hours and Location
- Open & Encouraged PTO Policy
- 9 Company Paid Holidays
- Free Memberships to Online Wellness Platforms (One Medical, Ginger, Headspace, and more!)
- Virtual Team Building Activities, Lunch and Learns, and other Company-Wide Events
- Offices in SF and NYC with Hubs of Vantans forming across the US, including but not limited to, Seattle, Austin, Indianapolis, LA, Boston, and more!
At Vanta, we are committed to hiring diverse talent of different backgrounds and as such, it is important to us to provide an inclusive work environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender identity, age, religion, sexual orientation, veteran or disability status, or any other protected class. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage and welcome people of all backgrounds to apply.
We started Vanta in 2016 as Equifax had lost every American's social security number, Home Depot had leaked its customers' credit card numbers to hackers, and Facebook admitted that it irresponsibly sent user data to third parties who tried to influence the US election. It was clear that security and privacy had become mainstream issues, and that we all increasingly relied on cloud services to store everything from our personal photos to our communications at work.
Vanta's mission is to be the layer of trust on top of these services, and to secure the internet, increase trust in software companies, and keep consumer data safe.
We do this by building an automated head of security for technology companies, and we use that system to both help a company secure itself and to prove their security to others.
If we succeed in our mission, it should feel irresponsible for users to put data into a product that isn't certified by Vanta, and irresponsible for companies to collect data without using Vanta to secure and monitor themselves.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The leader in automated security compliance