Head of Revenue Operations
Marketers have a problem. Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top-of-funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. Our customers are some of the fastest growing companies in the B2B space including Notion, Ramp, Carta and Segment. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.
The Head of Revenue Operations role, in a nutshell:
The role of Revenue Operations is to deliver visibility across the entire revenue team, improve efficiency across the revenue process, drive revenue predictability, and achieve revenue growth.
Here are some things you’ll do in the next 18 months:
- Build and own the bi-annual resource planning process
- Architect and implement SFDC to support rapidly growing GTM team including territory builds, segmentation, and full-funnel metrics.
- Develop and maintain GTM policies
- Drive forecasting
- Create and standardize operating cadence for GTM teams
- Partner with finance to develop the revenue model
The three most important things to be successful in the role:
- Experience with resource planning and modeling
- Salesforce architecture and management experience
- Able to operate strategically as a close partner to the Chief Revenue Officer
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of experience with operational roles in high-growth startups
- Experience or interest in B2B marketing, optimization, personalization
- You excel at executive communication and cross-functional alignment
- Have hands-on experience with SFDC and building a scalable GTM infrastructure
- Financial modeling and headcount planning
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. A big plus for experience working at a high-growth startup (series A-D).
- An exceptionally high-performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture, brand, and customer experience.
What you’ll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocket ship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator, and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by getting to work with and support some of the fastest-growing companies in B2B SaaS.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across North America and the EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places like Hawaii and Salt Lake City). This combination of experience-based work is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
These values define how we approach our work every single day:
- Work should feel like play
- Faster always wins
- Stir the pot, regularly
- Do the right thing when no one’s watching
- All hands on deck
- Live in the world you want to change
We also believe in balanced teams, which is why we have maintained a 50% male to female ratio in our investors and are committed to maintaining diversity of gender, lifestyle, ethnicity and thinking in our team as we scale.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Turn your website into your #1 revenue channel