Senior Director of Sales Enablement
CaptivateIQ, the agile commission solution, enables companies to consistently align revenue teams with evolving business goals.
Combining flexibility with ease of use, CaptivateIQ offers the ability to build any commission plan, save time in payout processing, and motivate sales reps to achieve revenue targets through real-time visibility.
We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
About the Role:
As our first Sales Enablement leader, you will build and lead the function as we continue to scale our GTM teams! You will hire and develop a team of Sales Enablement professionals responsible for sales strategies and our sales enablement program. As the leader of a new and growing team, you will define the strategy and partner cross-functionally to achieve it and make our Sales teams even more successful.
As a key partner to the Vice President of Sales, you will oversee the design and implementation of new hire onboarding, training, enablement and resourcing, and best-in-class Go to Market motions.
- Directly lead and grow our Sales Enablement team through our next stage of growth. At the same time, you must be highly comfortable being hands-on in a small, stage-appropriate team with minimal in-house resources.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop effective enablement resources and programming, including onboarding, product and solutions training, sales methodology training, and new tools for enablement and adoption
- Build strong relationships with sales leadership to identify the needs and skill gaps and build enablement deliverables and content around them
- Design and deliver a broad range of sales training programs designed to reduce ramp time and increase performance to sales quotas
- Establish metrics to measure the impact and efficacy of sales enablement programs on sales productivity
- Ensure our sales team is equipped with content skills and training to effectively manage their deal execution and demonstrate the value of our products, features, and solutions
- Perform analysis of our market landscape and our current GTM to establish the best go-forward strategy
- Sales enablement leadership experience or similar in a high-growth B2B (Business to Business) SaaS (Software as a Service) environment
- Demonstrated results in building strong, effective teams
- Customer-focused mentality with an emphasis on long-term revenue and best-in-class prospect and customer experiences
- Up-to-speed on modern and creative sales enablement practices
- Strong project management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines to lead transformation and growth on a global scale
- Successful track record of being a partner to sales, marketing, product, and customer experience leadership, with the ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Highly quantitative with excellent analytical thinking skills. Ability to solve ambiguous problems with data
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- Annual stipends for professional development, work from home to decorate your home office, and caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Design better incentives for today's workforce