Marketing Automation Manager
CaptivateIQ, the agile commission solution, enables companies to consistently align revenue teams with evolving business goals.
Combining flexibility with ease of use, CaptivateIQ offers the ability to build any commission plan, save time in payout processing, and motivate sales reps to achieve revenue targets through real-time visibility.
We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be part of a growing MOPs team that is focused on having the right strategies, processes, and technology in place to support the marketing function. Specifically, you will manage and implement our campaign operations processes end-to-end resulting in clean systems, reliable data, and positive business impact.
Our current stack includes HubSpot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, Intercom, SalesLoft, 6sense, LeanData, Sendoso, Webflow, CaliberMind, Google Analytics, and more.
We are building a world-class marketing team with true customer centricity and operational excellence at our core. This role is an incredible opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and help build marketing operations from the beginning.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design and develop marketing campaign planning, brief development, concept testing, production, and post-launch optimization and evaluation.
- Provide subject matter expertise for marketing campaigns, workflows, and automation leveraging our tech stack.
- Seek out and identify needed system changes to increase benefits, efficiency, and usability by reviewing current processes and gathering feedback from users.
- Oversee audience segmentation and targeting components in martech tools.
- Define and ensure internal compliance with campaign ops tracking processes including UTM parameters, SFDC campaigns, and tracking URLs.
- Manage campaign operations intake, ensuring adherence to processes and progressive optimization of campaign operations strategies.
- Build, review and test campaign components to optimize workflow, tracking, and data flows.
- Manage day-to-day operations and troubleshoot campaign setups.
- Develop process documentation and specifications around campaign execution.
- Train marketing team on campaign process and tools to ensure consistency.
- Own and improve measurement and ensure comprehensive and accurate tracking of all marketing touchpoints across online (webinars, website, etc) and offline (events), inclusive of campaign and offer effectiveness (attribution).
- Build and manage detailed dashboards that report on traffic, conversion, velocity, opportunities, marketing-sourced revenue, and ROI on a department, channel, and sub-channel level.
- Work closely with counterparts in sales and customer success to ensure that we take a collaborative, thoughtful, strategic, and customer-centric approach to ops decisions and prioritization.
- Serve as the connective tissue for marketing Data → Process → Technology.
- 3+ years of marketing operations experience in a B2B (Business to Business) SaaS environment with experience building a martech stack for high-performing demand programs.
- Expert-level experience with marketing automation platforms; HubSpot experience required.
- SFDC experience managing campaigns and marketing influence.
- Digital marketing experience managing campaign tracking across paid media platforms such as AdRoll, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and Instagram/Facebook.
- Understanding of measurement and attribution approaches (bonus: if you have experience with CaliberMind or Bizible).
- You’re highly analytical, with the ability to present data-driven recommendations in engaging, visual ways.
- You can manage and prioritize different workstreams with autonomy.
- (US-ONLY) 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge
- Enjoy a one time expense on your 1-year work anniversary (to use for travel, home furnishings, fancy meal)
- Annual stipends for professional development, work from home to decorate your home office, and caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supported
- Virtual team lunches to keep you connected
- (US-ONLY) 401k plan to participate in and save towards the future
- Newest Apple products to help you do your best work
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent
Notice for Prospective Candidates:
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details, and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Design better incentives for today's workforce