Customer Success Manager
There is a sea of change happening in the legal field as companies and firms recognize the need to strategically leverage technology to achieve success. LexCheck is at the forefront of this transformation and is one of the fastest-growing companies in the legal technology sector. We are looking to hire a proactive Customer Success Manager who will contribute directly to managing our global book of customers and growing our Customer Success organization.
LexCheck aims to produce repeatable solutions that change our customers' day-to-day lives for the better. The Customer Success team is directly responsible for shaping those solutions and designing how each use case will provide increased value for our customers’ businesses.
As a key member of our Success organization, you will be the owner of ongoing consultative relationships with our customers, specifically helping each business understand and articulate the value of LexCheck to their business.
What you will do:
- Begin the digital transformation of the legal function at top enterprise firms and to drive company wide efficiencies
- Establish relationships at all seniority levels throughout the organization and across the C-Suite
- Strengthen user champions and advocates within your book of business
- Partner with the customer on the implementation process as well as develop and execute a comprehensive customer deployment plan for their Legal or Business teams
- Collaborate with the LexCheck’s Legal Solutions team,Sales, and other internal stakeholders involved in LexCheck's product implementations.
- Design data driven strategies to develop customer behavior changes, leading to customer success and growth
- Create data driven business reviews and effectively communicate to all levels of an organization
- Be the connective tissue across the LexCheck organization to drive customer priorities and needs, including working with Product, Sales, and Marketing stakeholders
- Current CSM/Senior CSM at a B2B SaaS company with experience working with Financial, Legal, Manufacturing, or tech clients
- OR legal operations consulting experience
- Manages or has managed a book of enterprise customers of 20 - 40+ accounts with a focus on account growth
- Strong written and verbal communicator
- Legal Technology experience beneficial but not required
- Familiarity with managing complex Enterprise clients
- Formal or informal project management expertise
- Background in SaaS deployments
➔ Culture. LexCheck prides itself on being a collaborative, inclusive and innovative place to work. Our team members bring a diverse array of knowledge and experiences to their roles. We strive to have our team members build bonds with one another that last well into the future.
➔ Development. LexCheck works on solving challenging problems that will encourage you to look for unique solutions and foster your problem-solving skills. LexCheck emphasizes training, mentorship and development with the goal of encouraging all team members to reach their full potential.
➔ Customers. LexCheck works with industry-leading companies that employ best practices in their legal departments. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and AMLAW 100 law firms.
➔ Team. The LexCheck team is filled with friendly and dedicated people that make great partners for taking on difficult problems. LexCheck's founder is a successful serial legal-tech entrepreneur who has created market-leading products that are currently widely used by law firms and corporations.
➔ Location. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Toronto. LexCheck offers a flexible remote work policy out of each of our offices.
➔ Benefits. We offer competitive compensation including a base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The AI-Powered Contract Review Platform