Growth Marketing Manager
About the company
Aviator (YC S21) builds tools to automate necessary-but-mundane engineering workflows for customers like Bosch, Slack, and Square. With MergeQueue’s productivity-oriented tools, engineers save up to 10 hours weekly on their code-submission processes, testing processes, and many other tasks. We’re a well-funded company, with significant enterprise revenue and notable Silicon Valley investors like Elad Gil, Lenny Rachitsky, and others.
About the role
The two co-founders are both ex-Googlers and we’re now looking to hire a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. This is a contract-to-hire position.
THINGS YOU’LL HELP WITH:
- Create and manage our paid acquisition strategy to drive pipeline and ARR.
- Manage online channels including paid search (Google), paid social (LinkedIn, Twitter), display ads, email campaigns, etc., including managing relevant contractor relationships.
- Create dashboards and reporting to share performance marketing KPIs with other team members.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of our website, suggesting and testing conversion rate optimization tactics to support acquisition efforts throughout the funnel - landing page, website, nurturing.
- Run experiments to test new channels, strategies, messaging, etc. on an ongoing basis
- Experiment with new growth channels.
- Identify partnership opportunities and help manage strategic partner relationships.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years with digital marketing or marketing automation experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn some technical concepts (don’t worry, we’ll guide you).
- Good design skills are a plus.
OTHER POINTS TO NOTE
- Open to applicants from any location (we’re remote first), but available during Pacific Time work hours.
- Education background is largely irrelevant as long as you can communicate and learn effectively.
- Show us evidence of exceptional organizational skills, time-management skills, quick learning, and problem-solving skills - these are the main qualities we’re looking for in this role.
- You’ll have to learn some technical concepts about our product to be effective in this role, so show us any evidence of learning new technical concepts if possible.
- Over time, a successful candidate in this role will grow into the Head of Growth.
- Contract to start, full-time if mutually agreed upon.
Why you should join Aviator
We build engineering productivity supertools that automate necessary-but-mundane developer workflows for customers like Bosch, Slack and Pendo. With Aviator's productivity-oriented tools, engineers save up to 10 hours a week on their code-submission processes, testing processes and many other tasks.
We’re a well funded company, with significant enterprise revenue and notable Silicon Valley investors like Elad Gil, Lenny Rachitsky and others.
The two founders are both ex-Googlers with backgrounds building engineering teams at several fast-growing silicon valley startups.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scaling software engineering teams with automation