Manager, Customer Success
Noibu is Canada’s Capital city’s fastest growing technology company. We help some of the world’s best eCommerce brands reduce revenue-impacting bugs by helping them detect, manage, and resolve critical errors on their online stores. Put simply, we help brands recover millions of dollars in lost sales every day. You may have heard of some of our customers like Avon, Champion, De’Longhi, Guess, Jelly Belly, and Therabody.
The tenet of our culture has been ‘People First’ from Day 1 - we’re building a unique company that people absolutely love to work for. Our Employee Satisfaction Survey scores have consistently been the highest in our city year over year. In fact, we just recently got the results from our May 2022 survey, and we were the highest scoring company in Invest Ottawa’s portfolio of scaling companies AGAIN with a score of 97/100 🎉
Sound like a place for you? Keep reading!
Noibu is looking for a Manager, Customer Success to join our growing team as we enter a new phase of expansion. As a Manager, Customer Success, you will be responsible for transforming Noibu’s customers into product champions. This is done by ensuring a successful onboarding period, guiding and assisting in adoption of the platform, and guiding customers towards getting the most value from their use of Noibu.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM) to build, grow, and develop talent
- Shape best practice Customer Success capabilities and processes in a fast-growing SaaS organization
- Empower a team of CSMs to retain and grow their customer portfolios in a fast-paced environment.
- Own and drive increase in recurring revenue through coaching CSMs on renewal strategies and expansion
- Design retention strategies, based on company strategy, to reduce churn and to improve long-term account expansion
- Work with the VP of Customer Success to refine KPIs; develop health scores and automate reporting on success and churn indicators to share across Revenue leadership; use analytics to assist in predictive forecasting for team performance.
- Execute initiatives to drive software usage as a regular habit across our client base.
- Develop and communicate organizational objectives; inspire and motivate team members to achieve results.
- Engage cross-department resources to support the team in delivering seamless, high-quality technology solutions to clients.
- Actively work to streamline processes to support scaling the Noibu organization for rapid growth
- Create and nurture a positive, engaged and happy team culture.
- Iterate on the existing customer journey and leverage our Customer Success tooling such as ChurnZero, Salesforce & DocuSign.
- Develop a culture of customer obsession and accountability, striving for nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction and retention.
You should have:
- Previous experience in Customer Success; preferably experience as Team Lead or Management
- Customer-obsessed, ensuring customers have an outstanding experience is in your DNA
- Result-oriented with track record of delivering on renewal & account strategy KPIs
- Collaborative, communicative, and leads with trustExperience using Salesforce, and managing a Customer Success software, especially ChurnZero
- Demonstrated track record of succeeding in a results-driven environment that directly impacts the growth of our business
- Ownership mentality; ability to manage projects end to end with little oversight.
- Excellent communication skills, you are comfortable working with and supporting stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- High emotional intelligence - you enjoy building relationships, you value collaboration, and have a good sense for others motivations.
- Experience in ecommerce or a high growth startup is a plus!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salaries and employee stock option plan
- Unlimited vacation, Noibu bonus days, and winter holiday shutdown
- Health, wellness, and dental benefits from day 1
- Accessible team socials
- Healthy food and snacks
- Work from home options (even when there isn’t a pandemic)
- Endless learning opportunities and growth
- The best tech, we use Apple computers
- We pay for your parking @ our Lansdowne office
Okay, cool, but what’s in it for you?
🦄 Be Part of Something Special
Noibu is going to impact billions of shoppers. By joining our small team on the ground floor, you have the opportunity to do something amazing with us and grow more than you even realize is possible.
🕰️ Unlimited Time Off
We know, we know. Everyone and their mothers offers Unlimited Vacay now, Noibu is different though. We enforce an annual minimum of 3 weeks for all employees, have 5 ‘Noibu Bonus Days’ every summer, and always shut down our operations over the winter holidays 💆♀️
🎉 Fun & Engagement
Lots of companies preach having fun, but we seriously do walk the walk. Think things like Monthly Company-Wide & Team-Specific Socials, frequent post-work Happy Hours, and a MAJOR annual Holiday Party 🎄 The best part? EVERYTHING is driven by our Noibots. Check out the ‘Employee-led Action’ section below to see what we mean 👀
🤸♂️ Flexible Working Style
We know the 9-5 is dead. People want to work when & where they want. We have an elite office with the best equipment overlooking Lansdowne Park in Ottawa for folks to come in whenever they want. Noibots also get $1,000 to buy anything they might need for their home office, and can even work internationally with our new ‘90 Away’ Policy ✈️
👷♂️ Employee-led Action
At Noibu, our team is everything. Our various employee-led groups including our Culture, Women in Tech, and Health & Wellness Committees, provide opportunities to work cross-functionally on cool projects outside of your daily scope while driving real change 🚗
🦷 Benefits from Day 1
Imagine having to wait 3 months into your new job to go to the dentist? Never at Noibu. We hired you. We believe in you, and everyone gets access to all benefits, perks, and allowances from their first day with us 🤝
We know that people work for a reason, and we give everyone lots of opportunities to get paid. Outside of your base salary, you have access to our Employee Stock Option Plan, our uncapped Employee Referral Program ($1,000 for each hire 🤑), and potential variable pay or bonus arrangements.
So, what do you think?! If it sounds too good to be true, we promise, it’s not.
If you have experience that’s close to what we outlined but think you might be missing a couple of things, apply anyway! 🚀 What’s the worst that could happen? Noibu looks for people with exceptional potential, and we know that this takes many forms.
At Noibu, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, supported, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will ensure you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We encourage all applicants to indicate their preferred pronouns on their application (e.g. she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Detect, Prioritize & Resolve Critical eCommerce Errors with Noibu