Business Development Representative - Partnerships Team
Capchase is the growth partner for ambitious software-as-a service (SaaS) companies. Our mission is to help founders grow their businesses faster through non-dilutive capital, market insights and community support. To carry out this mission, we've received $700M+ in funding from some of the best VCs in the space like 01A Advisors (BrightHire, Master Class), Bling Capital (Airtable, Gitlab, Lyft, Square), SciFI (Stripe, Brex), Caffeinated (OpenDoor, Airtable) and QED (Nubank, Klarna).
In a little over two years, we’ve provided billions in funding to thousands of companies, expanded operations to ten countries in the US and Europe, and grown our team from four co-founders in May 2020 to 110 Capchasers today.
Since our launch in 2020, we’ve achieved several milestones:
➡ 3K+ companies registered
💰 More than $2 billion in funding made available to the best software companies across the US and Europe
🏃 5,000 plus months additional runway generated
🙌 Over 100 Capchasers working across 14 cities around the world representing over 20 nationalities
🌎 10 countries in which we operate
📈 2,300% annual company growth
👫 Built an awesome culture.�
Capchase is looking for a Business Development Representative in our London Office to join our growing Partnerships Team. From facilitating initial conversations, to developing team wide best practices, you will be an integral member for our Partnerships Team.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating excitement about Capchase through our Partnerships Channels which include eg VCs, financial advisors and brokers.
You’ll get to work alongside an extremely passionate and supportive team, but most importantly you’ll jumpstart your career in an exciting field. If you’re interested in venturing outside the norm and are ready to join a company with a proven and disruptive business model, we’d love to learn more about you
🚀 The Job
- Develop new business leads and respond quickly to inbound inquiries.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools, coordinate with assigned reps to qualify opportunities; prepare for and book pitch meetings with target prospects.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using enablement technology to connect with new prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the sales team to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
🧠 Required Experience/Skills
- 2+ years of business development experience
- BS/BA required.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Very strong work ethic with confidence to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast-growing company.
💡 Extra Credit
- Experience using Hubspot CRM
- Prior Start-up sales experience and/or experience from the tech finance ecosystem (VCs, financial advisors, brokers, accountants, etc.) is a huge plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Capchase - Upfront Cashflow To Fund Your Growth