Business Development Rep (BDR)
Baton is hiring a Business Development Representative (BDR). Here’s a bit about position and what’s required for success:
A Fast Learner:
- Learn and understand Baton’s Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Become a subject matter expert on the Baton product and how we solve challenging business problems
- Quickly ramp up your understanding of the B2B software implementation process
- The willingness ability to take and learn from constructive feedback
Resourceful & Curious:
- Identify key stakeholders at companies that meet Baton’s ICP
- Build reusable contact lists for direct outreach to prospects
- Research and understand Baton’s wins for the purpose of repeatability
- Bring a strong desire to test and measure the success of your outreach
Responsive and Highly Collaborative:
- Qualify and engage marketing-generated leads with the goal of setting meetings for senior sales
- Conduct outbound campaigns to generate net-new opportunities to supplement inbound
- Collaborate with senior sales and marketing teams to help meet revenue objectives and improve processes
- Document all interactions in Baton’s Salesforce system
- 4-year college degree
- A strong desire to learn and advance your career in enterprise software sales (previous experience in enterprise software a plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, optimistic and assertive.
- Superior work ethic
- Cultural fit (empathetic, hard worker, but also keep it interesting and fun).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy (10-day minimum)
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a highly collaborative / entrepreneurial environment. As an early team member, you’ll help lay the groundwork for future development and have a hand in shaping our product, culture, and this role. Apply at [firstname.lastname@example.org]
About the company
Baton is a software implementation management (IMS) platform that automates, simplifies, and accelerates even the most complex customer onboarding projects.
Baton’s product was born out of the founders' pain managing integrations and deployments of enterprise software. The implementation space still heavily relies on emailing spreadsheets and dashboards. After each scaling services teams to 100s of people and trying every tool on the market, they decided there had to be a better way.
Our customers like Algolia, Built, Mark43, and VTS (to name a few) rely on Baton to automate administrative tasks they used to do manually with other project management tools that were not purpose-built for implementation teams. Our customers use Baton as a central repository for all their projects so they can get all the most important information from a single place at a glance, allowing them to identify problems before they cause delays or lose revenue.
Our customers love the transparency and accountability Baton provides to their clients, allowing them to get updates on their projects without manually chasing down weekly updates via email, spreadsheets, or other outdated processes. Baton is easy to use so our customers feel comfortable giving it to their clients without training. All of this has allowed Baton customers to reach new levels in their on-time delivery and time-to-revenue metrics.
Get in touch
Interested? Please email a copy of your resume to [email@example.com]. We’d also love to hear how you’ve heard of us!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Baton manages and automates every step of your software implementation process