Digital Marketing Manager - Performance
Pepper (www.peppercontent.io) is building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 25 content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 4 years, we’ve worked with brands like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Times Group, Digit, Wittyfeed, YourStory, etc. along with 1,200+ brand companies like BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, Paisabazaar, Zivame, Yatra, Bewakoof, Imarticus Learning, etc. to create content that is meticulous and customized according to our customers’ needs.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. To fuel all this, we have some exciting ideas planned, and we are looking for someone who can develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across all digital channels - search, social, display, video and programmatic
- Plan, execute, optimise and scale paid campaigns across all major social platforms - Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, and Twitter
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to provide the best user experience for new users across different web assets
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google Ads, Bing and other search platforms
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with goals
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Dive deep into data and use insights to identify opportunities for performance optimization - Real-time budget and bid optimization
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends, identify new media buying opportunities and recommend new ways to reach the target audience
- Experiment continuously on creatives & design to drive ROI
- Have strong knowledge about google analytics and other conversion metrics.
- Minimum two years of experience in managing Paid search and paid social conversion campaigns
- Experience with Hubspot and Clevertap will be a plus
- Experience with programmatic platforms (Google, Adobe, Criteo, etc.) will be a plus
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a professional demeanor including dependability, flexibility, willingness to learn, and problem-solving skills
- A positive, team-oriented attitude and approach to your work
- A “self-starting” mentality is critical for success in this role
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pepper is the one-stop platform that handles everything from content ideation to delivery