Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Hone is the all-in-one talent development platform for modern teams. We are on a mission to inspire growth and human connection for teams everywhere. We will move the world from legacy corporate training solutions to a new model of learning that is inclusive, scalable, engaging, and effective.
At Hone We Believe:
- Exceptional professional development opportunities should be accessible to all
- Learning should be meaningful and engaging
- Measurement is key to behavior change
- Learning is a continuous journey
We combine the depth of live human connection with the power of technology to create a next-generation, continuous learning experience that our customers love.
We are on a path to be the talent development partner of choice for forward-thinking organizations, and a beloved career-long companion for millions of learners globally.
Hone is a remote-first and fully-distributed organization. We are currently based in the U.S. with an HQ in Encinitas, CA and a hub office in NYC. Our employees work from home (or anywhere), a co-working space (we provide a stipend), or one of our hub offices. We're dedicated to building an exceptional experience for our learners, and an ambitious, productive, engaging and fun environment for our team.
Care to join us?
As the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing the lead pipeline necessary for Hone to achieve its next stage of growth. If you are a data-driven marketer with a native understanding of digital and a passion for account based marketing, this role might be perfect for you. You will be responsible for diversifying Hone’s inbound marketing channels, expanding our paid search programs, and launching our account based marketing programs.
- Launch account based marketing programs to support outbound business development
- Manage and expand paid search campaigns - including developing new landing pages
- Grow Hone’s SEO program, in conjunction with our content writers
- Develop marketing sequences that push leads towards getting a demo with our sales team
- Report and monitor customer acquisition metrics like CAC and per-channel ROI
- Website testing and optimization
- Manage acquisition marketing budgets
- Collaborate with communications and content teams to expand Hone’s social media presence
- Expand affiliate and partner programs
- 5-7 years in a marketing leadership role
- Deep experience with search marketing (both organic and SEO)
- Past experience running account based marketing campaigns
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in a sales related role
- Experience with B2B SaaS companies
- Previous experience at start-up organizations
- Ability to create and edit video
Our Core Values
- Customer- Start with the customer
- Character- Do the right thing, even when it’s hard
- Competence- Execute successfully, grow continuously
- Compassion- Seek first to understand, then to be understood
- Camaraderie- Let’s enjoy the journey together
Why You’ll Love Working at Hone
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the leadership training industry
- Great benefits: we offer health, dental and vision benefits
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent learner experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live, cohort-based management and leadership training that your learners will love — whether you're training 1 or 1,000+ across offices, homes, or tim...