Hone is the all-in-one talent development platform for modern teams. We are on a mission to inspire growth and human connection for teams everywhere. We will move the world from legacy corporate training solutions to a new model of learning that is inclusive, scalable, engaging, and effective.
At Hone We Believe:
- Exceptional professional development opportunities should be accessible to all
- Learning should be meaningful and engaging
- Measurement is key to behavior change
- Learning is a continuous journey
We combine the depth of live human connection with the power of technology to create a next-generation, continuous learning experience that our customers love.
We are on a path to be the talent development partner of choice for forward-thinking organizations, and a beloved career-long companion for millions of learners globally.
Hone is a remote-first and fully-distributed organization. We are currently based in the U.S. with hub offices in Encinitas, New York City and San Francisco. We're dedicated to building an exceptional experience for our learners, and an ambitious, productive, engaging and fun environment for our team.
We consistently win best workplace culture awards and recently won 2022 Fortune/Great Places to Work “Best Workplaces for Small-Medium Companies” and Inc’s Best Workplaces 2022 Award, as well as being awarded a 2022 Brandon Hall HCM Excellence Gold Award, in collaboration with our customer Clover Health.
You will play a key role in driving new business opportunities through strategic relationships with key individuals and companies within the L&D and broader HR tech industry. As the Partnerships Manager, you will drive lead generation through affiliate marketing programs, cross-partner campaigns, and awareness-building of Hone by its inclusion in other learning or software platforms. We will count on you to evaluate the partnerships that can deliver the greatest impact to Hone and leverage those partnerships to strengthen Hone’s position in the Learning & Development space.
- Own partnerships strategy and execution, from “soup to nuts.” Including, but not limited to:
- Identify referral partnership opportunities through prospecting and outreach, to drive lead creation and sales pipeline.
- Model business performance and forecast ROI from partnership channels.
- Nurture existing partnerships to increase value of partner channels, including building partnership enablement, managing partner expectations, enforcing partnership agreements.
- Understand industry trends as well as competitor strategies to map out opportunities for strategic partnerships/new offerings.
- Work with all internal stakeholders, including other growth teams, product, legal and customer to build partnership strategies and to ensure smooth campaign execution.
- Travel to in-person networking events, conferences, and trade shows to represent the company, build industry relationships, and develop new strategic partner opportunities (up to 30%)
- 5+ years experience in strategic partnerships, investments, or related role.
- Strong project management and change management skills – organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices.
- Ability to translate strategy into action and a clear passion for closing deals.
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to forecast and justify business decisions.
- Ability to gain buy-in and trust at executive level, internally and externally.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially with marketing and teams.
- Passion for L&D or education technology space.
Nice to Have
- Previous start-up experience.
- Past experience in other marketing roles (e.g. content, acquisition, or product marketing).
- Experience with CRMs such as Salesforce.
Our Core Values
- Customer- Start with the customer
- Character- Do the right thing, even when it’s hard
- Competence- Execute successfully, grow continuously
- Compassion- Seek first to understand, then to be understood
- Camaraderie- Let’s enjoy the journey together
Why You’ll Love Working at Hone
- Big mission: we're revolutionizing the leadership training industry
- Great benefits: we offer competitive health, dental and vision benefits, and a stipend toward shared office space or home offices
- Great people: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
- We care deeply about diversity and inclusion. Diversity allows us to build an even better and more inclusive learner experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Live, cohort-based management and leadership training that your learners will love — whether you're training 1 or 1,000+ across offices, homes, or tim...