Product Marketing Manager
- Market: Able to interpret industry information & trends that impact the ecommerce/DTC space, making product & business recommendations on messaging and/or marketing strategy.
- Voice of Consumer: Regularly validates & updates assumptions based on our internal platform. Uses these insights to influence product and marketing strategies.
- Consumer Journey: Understand the pre and post customer journey, using these insights to influence product roadmaps & marketing plans. Uses unique insights to identify opportunities for product & marketing innovation to drive product success.
- Product/Feature Launches: Develop & drive innovative go to market strategies. Collaborate across key functions to review, refine & deliver comprehensive GTM plans that drive success for focal products.
- Value Proposition: Can drive cross-functional workshops on value proposition & messaging creation & validation. Provides guidance to Product on what a value proposition is and is not.
- Product Expertise: Is an internal expert in regards to our product, using that knowledge to create programs/marketing materials that allow customers to quickly onboard to our platform, building their confidence with our product.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Highly collaborative; ability to function well on an integrated team; accustomed to working with internal and external stakeholders to reach business goals.
- Able to evaluate and balance business and partner priorities.
- Interpersonal skills to work with all levels of customers.
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities.
- Able to quickly adapt marketing plans to a dynamic start-up environment
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multitask and able to react to spontaneous changes in priorities.
- Able to create and execute a product marketing plan.
- Ability & willingness to learn new tools and platforms and acquire new skills.
- Interest in a test and learn or growth hack approach to marketing, with an ability to adapt quickly based on results.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of marketing experience, with a focus on ecommerce/performance marketing
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The new standard for ecommerce intelligence.