Business Development Representative
Tactic is a small but mighty tech startup transforming the way sales and marketing professionals work. Over the past year, we’ve grown at breakneck speed and raised a large Seed round led by the world's most exciting investor Index Ventures. We’re a true remote first organisation with Tacticians based in 6 countries across Europe.
Tactic crunches the entire internet to give our customers smarter targeting, timing, and messaging. Our sophisticated AI platform is based on cutting edge machine learning and natural language processing. We provide customised account and prospect intelligence, timing signals, and messaging hooks. This replaces manual research, data vendors, and outsourced data teams, and ultimately improves sales efficiency by 30%+ for our customers.
Our buyers are senior level Sales and Marketing professionals in exciting, high-growth B2B Tech businesses and we need a hungry and highly skilled Business Development Representative to help us reach them.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a customer-obsessed, ambitious sales person to join our team as a Business Development Representative based in the UK.
You will directly contribute to our revenue growth by introducing Tactic to new prospects, identifying the customer’s pain points, uncovering opportunities, and growing the pipeline.
The ideal candidate is a problem-solver who uses their initiative to get us in front of the right people and is a true go-getter: you’ll be excited to have big targets and smash them.
This is an incredible opportunity to get involved in a high-growth startup with a ground breaking product at an early stage.
Although we are a remote-first company, due to the need for occasional face to face meetings, this role is only suitable for candidates who live and have the right to work in the UK.
What you will be working on:
- You’ll be researching and contacting new potential accounts for Tactic. Using a multi-channel approach of high volumes of outbound calling and strategic messaging, you’ll use your initiative and sales know-how to attract and engage new high-fit customers and ultimately book meetings for Sales
- You’ll build a deep understanding of our product and use cases and excel at articulating them in a way which resonates with our target audience
- You’ll quickly get to the heart of the challenges faced by our potential customers and show how Tactic can solve them
- Capturing the insight you get from conversations with the market, you’ll help to shape how we build the product as we grow
What we expect to see:
- Minimum 1 year experience in technology or other types of sales in a target driven, fast-growth business - bonus points for experience selling B2B Saas to mid-size and enterprise customers
- A winning mindset: you always push for results and have a strong drive to succeed. You can demonstrate this with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets in a lead-generation role
- Your communication is always on point (whether you’re typing or speaking) and you have experience of using different channels for outreach including cold calling, email and LinkedIn
- You’ll have a true passion for both technology and sales and no fear of reaching out to and persuading senior level decision makers. Your high emotional intelligence helps you build rapport quickly and you can influence at a senior level
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to manage your time and prioritise tasks with minimal intervention
- Analytical and comfortable working with data and proficient with Salesforce and similar tools
- You’ll be familiar with sales processes and techniques and you are not afraid to pick up the phone
- You are genuinely excited by working in a high growth startup and used to working at a fast pace with big goals, taking the initiative and getting things done
- You’re highly adaptable, think on your feet, are not phased by change and can live with ambiguity
- Resourcefulness - if you don’t know the answer, you do your utmost to find it and you propose solutions (instead of raising problems)
- Resilience - you take rejection well and bounce back quickly. In fact, it makes you all the more determined.
- Remote first - work from Home or a co-working space on us in the UK
- Share Option Plan
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Target accounts not matching your ideal customer profile? Build lists based on any people and contextual criteria. Scale revenue efficiently.