Account Manager (Customer Success)
Who are we?
TrustLayer is a venture-backed B2B SaaS company that reduces friction and builds trust between businesses. We allow users to automate the verification of insurance, licenses, and compliance docs of their business partners (i.e., vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, borrowers, tenants...). You will team up with an outstanding engineering team. You will develop excellent technical knowledge, deliver high-impact presentations, and have a passion for learning about and evangelizing cloud-driven risk management technology. TrustLayer welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving.
What is the role?
We're seeking an Account Manager to manage our relationship with strategic customers and partners. You’ll creatively solve our customer pain points with the TrustLayer platform and provide guidance to make them successful. The ideal candidate will play an integral role in ensuring customers have the best experience on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for proactive customer outreach and follow-up, resolving customer issues (outside of basic tech support), and communicating key feature requests to the product team.
Ideally, this role would be filled by a candidate local to the Tampa Bay area and would work a blended schedule of in-office and remote work. However, we are open to considering 100% remote candidates located in the US.
What is a day in the life?
- Maintaining and growing the post-sale relationship with our customers and strategic partners
- Making proactive outreach to target customers, while providing training and guidance to drive further adoption and expansion
- Finding other areas of their business and their partners that could benefit from our platform
- Analyzing and designing ways to evaluate the customer's account health and performance
- Organizing and running quarterly business reviews (QBR) with key stakeholders to establish value
- Working with other departments to share the desires and feedback from these key accounts
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer's teams, departments, and stakeholders
- Consistently finding new ways to learn and grow their knowledge of insurance, risk, and the industries we serve
- Strive to exceed sales objectives based on revenue goals and account KPIs
What background should you have?
- 2+ years of experience in Account Management at a SaaS company or at a P&C insurance carrier or broker.
- Must have a proven record of sales performance, account expansion, and consistent renewals
- Insurance background is a bonus. Understanding of Contract Language, Additional Insured, Waiver of Subrogation, Primary and Non-Contributory and Cancellation Policy language considered a strong asset.
- Ability to succeed in a high volume environment wearing lots of hats and be resourceful to help others grow.
- Technical product aptitude, you can be a system expert across multiple products on a platform.
- Comfortable farming expansion opportunities via upselling and cross-sell initiatives.
- You want to work with a variety of businesses across a growing portfolio of products, from different industries, to solve the real world problems of businesses in today’s informed world. You are up for a rewarding challenge, and thrive in a disruptive ecosystem.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Hybrid and full remote options are available
- Generous benefits, 401k, and stock options package
- Unlimited paid time off
- Catered lunches in the office twice per week
- Getting to work with an incredibly talented team, in a rapidly scaling company, with unmatched industry buy-in
TrustLayer is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. TrustLayer will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At TrustLayer, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Automated Insurance Verification