Amper is a rapidly-growing IoT startup that helps manufacturers unleash their potential with modern software to run operations.
With thousands of connected industrial assets across hundreds of factories running on Amper, we have built a high-growth SaaS engine that has been scaling at double-digit month-over-month growth. Our unique IoT technology has unlocked a self-installed industrial monitoring solution that allows any kind of manufacturer to deploy Amper in minutes.
Our vision is to build the market-leading FactoryOS to enable cutting-edge operations, and we are investing in the next level of growth across our GTM and product teams. We are a venture-backed startup with a distributed team and HQ in Chicago.
As an Account Executive, you'll own customer engagements end-to-end, from qualification to close. This is a dynamic, high energy role in which you will bring manufacturers the Internet of Things primarily through remote inside-sales and deployments. Typical sales will range from $10k to $100k, and typically involve POCs, multiple stakeholders, multi-faceted pricing negotiations, and selling to executives and CXOs. Amper provides complete resources and infrastructure for remote onboarding and remote work for the foreseeable future.
- Owning customer engagements end-to-end, from qualification to close
- Managing product trials to help customers experience Amper's solution first-hand
- Refining and improving Amper’s sales playbook and processes
- Being a core part of building Amper’s culture and organization
An ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role
- Proven track record of consistent quota over-achievement
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Bonus: experience selling B2B SaaS and/or selling to manufacturers
Some reasons you might like working with us:
- We are a cross-functional team that thrives in collaborating and supporting colleagues
- Our vision is massive and we have the team, technology and customer base to support that growth
- We have an insanely talented team that is fast-paced and each in the top of their field
- We believe that building Amper is a marathon and not a short sprint and we support a balanced life
- You get to learn a lot very quickly and we trust you to operate with freedom in achieving your mission
- Unlimited PTO, 2-week minimum
- 401(k) plan
- Health insurance (medical, vision, and dental)
- Team outings, group lunches, an open office, happy hours
- Flexible work schedule
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Real-time factory visibility deployed in minutes to help you always meet your production goals and avoid surprises